Italian Championship

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
An incredible championship this year, Internazionale was the champion and Juventus with a campaign far below could be out of the champions league.

reska11

reska11

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is good for a change for someone else to win the championship besides Juventus, I was disappointed by Roma this season, I thought they would do more. As it looks now, Roma will not be able to enter the European scene next year. Milan had a good run of wins at first, but later played a couple of games that took them away from the chance to win the championship.

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Inter champions !!! They made themselves championships ahead of schedule, and they really plowed for the cup this season.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.Well deserved Inter!Although,I wanted Milan to win The Scudetto but Inter did it much better.Juventus?A shame!How could Juventus win the last season playing so bad?.We will have to wait until next weekend to know the other teams that will qualify to the next UCL.Atalanta vs Milan will be a great match.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The last round will be just super. Atalanta-Milan match decisive who will reach the Champions League

B

bigthereal

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Forza Inter!
Good job the championship.

B

Belgiumburnley

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If Juve don't qualify for the Champions League,will Ronaldo stay ?

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If Juve don't qualify for the Champions League,will Ronaldo stay ?
Good afternoon.I think he won´t.Juventus has invested a lot of money since Cristiano Ronaldo arrived,so it would be a great failure.

henriquemaduro

henriquemaduro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Good afternoon.I think he won´t.Juventus has invested a lot of money since Cristiano Ronaldo arrived,so it would be a great failure.

If they don't get champions league spot, for sure they will trade Cristiano Ronaldo with some team that will play champions and return some of the investment.

ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
This season in Italy keeps the fans of Milan, Napoli and Juventus on their toes until the very end thanks to the Milanese who failed to win before the final round. What will happen in the Atalanta-Milan match is very interesting. How will Ronaldo behave if Juventus does not get into the top four in the Italian championship and, accordingly, does not get into the Champions League next year:)

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
looking forward to the last round !!! it will be a super spectacle!

rafcio20p

rafcio20p

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It was great season. Juventus has screwed it up badly, and Ronaldo's time has probably come.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Indeed, the Italian championship is gaining more attention this season, thanks to the change of the permanent champion and the relentless struggle to reach the Champions League.
how much praise Milan received in the first half of the season, and now if it does not beat the motivated Atalanta, it will be left without a Champions League.

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
congratulations to inter milan for being a complete and well integrated team on the field, the lukaku was the best of the deserved championship played a lot !!

georgel2384

georgel2384

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Indeed, the Italian championship is gaining more attention this season, thanks to the change of the permanent champion and the relentless struggle to reach the Champions League.
how much praise Milan received in the first half of the season, and now if it does not beat the motivated Atalanta, it will be left without a Champions League.
I don't think Milan will qualify for the champions, they gone lose at Atalanta. And in the next season of champions leaque: Inter and Atalanta are already qualified, and other two teams will be Juventus and Napoli.

H

Hanosch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So Juventus still got a title. But is that worth a lot if you wont play the CL? Probably not.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
So Juventus still got a title. But is that worth a lot if you wont play the CL? Probably not.

Playing football on thursday night somewhere far far away (from whatever TOP5 league team view) is always worth it :cool:

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Juventus reached the Champions League thanks to the fact that Napoli lost points in the match against Verona (1: 1). After defeating Bologna, Andrea Pirlo's squad scored 78 points, one point ahead of the Neapolitans

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.Amazing victory of Milan against Atalanta.It will be great to see Milan playing the UCL again.

Dimission

Dimission

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Finally no Juventus as champion for once. Personally I would have liked AC Milan to become champions, but unfortunately it has become Inter. Hopefully AC can build a good team in the coming years now that they have made it to CL again.

B

Belgiumburnley

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Juventus reached the Champions League thanks to the fact that Napoli lost points in the match against Verona (1: 1). After defeating Bologna, Andrea Pirlo's squad scored 78 points, one point ahead of the Neapolitans

Notice that Pirlo dropped Ronaldo on the bench for this "must win" game. Does that mean that it is the end for CR7 in Turin ? Time will tell !

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This year it turned out to be a very interesting championship. Congratulations to Inter on a well-deserved victory. Milan played great in the last round and returned to the Champions League

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the last round surprised me a little, I was sure that it would be difficult for Milan to win, they were able to win in the Champions League too. but even more surprised that Napoli could not win, everything depended on them, this is a failure.
I repeat once again that Inter's victory is good, or rather the change of champion. I hope that the level of great competition will continue in the next season.

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
And AC Milan made it finally! I know they are not the biggest chance of teams winning in CL 2021/22, but finally didn't screw up the Seria A in the last stage (as usual) and qualified to the CL. Forza!