Italian Championship

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Surprising start for Milan in the Italian league, will he be able to keep pace and dispute the title until the last rounds

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah they are playing good at the moment but their chance for the title is exactly 0%. I think they can focus on returning in the Champions League, because I doubt that they were playing in that competition in the last 9-10 years. This team deserve to play in that competition.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning.I hope Milán will keep in that shape till the end of this season.It is time to see Milán winning again the Serie A and playing the next Champions League.,in which,it´s the italian team wth more championships won.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Surprising start for Milan in the Italian league, will he be able to keep pace and dispute the title until the last rounds
Certainly Milan tends to drop in production throughout the championship and Juventus will be champions again. Despite this, Ibra is a king.

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Milan hasn't played anything for a long time. This is a tragedy for such a team. That's why I think Milan will fight for prizes. He might even be able to fight for the scudetto.

S

samsonand

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And for what dates will it be or is it scheduled?

christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Milan started the 2020/2021 tournament season well, without losing a single match out of 5 .at the moment, they are in first place in the standings with 13 points. I think Milan have every chance to win this tournament season

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If ever, Milan may now have a chance at the championship title.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Zlatan will not let the youth relax. It's going to be an interesting season!

M

Matteobvb83

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
At the moment Milan is the team that plays best in Italy. Ibra, kjaer and Bennacer are dominant. It will be a balanced challenge with Juventus and Inter to win the title

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good morning. I hope Milán will stay that way until the end of this season. It's time to see Milán win Serie A again and play the next Champions League, which is the Italian team with the most championships won.

I also hope that they continue well in the championship. Milan is a team with a lot of tradition and is lacking in the champions league.

B

Belgiumburnley

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
How funny would it be to see Sassuolo champions this season ?

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
How funny would it be to see Sassuolo champions this season ?
It would be the new Leicester. But seriously, there is no chance of this happening.

But Sassuolo has been having excellent seasons, always playing offensive football, winning several times against favorite teams, very good to follow the work that has been done.

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With only 16 rounds to go, Milan remain firm in the dispute for the Italian title, I hope they win, Juventus who are very bad this season, I don't know what happened to the team this season.

B

blun777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I support Milan but unfortunately, I think our city rivals will win this year

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's over for AC Milan hopes for title. Good try, but they do not have the squad to be on the first place. They should focus on staying in top 4 and play in the Champions League next season.

G

Gallego1523

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Milan deserves a title! I wish you keep that game and be the champion

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Juventus is already in 3rd place. The situation is getting more difficult for Milan and Inter

C

capujoss

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To think that Manu has Lukaku sitting on the bench and then sold him. 18 goals later......

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the championship is still open and Milan still have a chance to be champion.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
theoretically, even Atalanta has a chance to seriously fight for the championship. but in the aggregate of recent seasons, Inter deserves a victory more than anyone else, I hope it will be so.
in general, the victory of any team except Juventus will benefit the Italian championship.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
After another victory, Inter has a good advantage. If nothing happens then they are the champions!

B

Belgiumburnley

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Juventus not winning the title would already be a big surprise !

V

vanish123

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
please no Juventus this year! whats the point of a competition if the outcome is always the same

georgel2384

georgel2384

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
please no Juventus this year! whats the point of a competition if the outcome is always the same
I also hope Milan or Inter will win this year, but with Juventus in Seria A everything is posible, a win, a fixed match and their is the title :rolleyes:.