Is it only me or has VAR in football(soccer) ruined the game in womans world cup?

bonekeeper

bonekeeper

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the VAR checks really ruined the womans world cup this year, by checking every single action (offside, etc.) and keep letting the game run, and then cancle it, you loose so much playing time, almost takes the fun out of the game. I think the VAR option should be limited only to really important decissions like if a 3:e referee says it should be a penalty and the main referee misses it, but other than that for small things i think they shgould try to no use it!

What do you think?

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
this is what happens with var now every little thing in the box gets looked at

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I'm pretty sure that leagues/competions which dont use VAR (right now) have adventage cause in them referee decides on his own so chsnce for controversy still exists and that's fine i guess :cool:

G

Glev Jr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The dynamics of the game has decreased that everything happens in a long and unorganized way.

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi There
I do not know if it has ruined the game
But definetely it is an improvement to use technology when it comes to soccer
No doubt you cannot trust a man runing up and down and several times very far from where the action is
Rgds

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
VAR was generally not very disruptive. Watching the gold cup without VAR shows why it is needed. Hopefully, it gets as effective as goal line technology.

Top 10 Games