ISAIAH'S RETURN

vtriclone

vtriclone

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I took ML in Thomas return tonight. Looked kind of scary in the first half but they pulled out a comftorable win. EZ money's.

Accepted Date:1/2/2018 - ESTGraded Date:1/2/2018Wager Type:Money LineWager Status:WinRisk:$100.00 (USD)To Win Amount:$23.53 (USD)Description:Basketball - NBA - Portland Trail Blazers vs. Cleveland Cavaliers - Cleveland Cavaliers

Item #:1Wager Type:Money LineOutcome:WinSport / Period:Basketball NBA / GameLine:Basketball - NBA - Portland Trail Blazers vs. Cleveland Cavaliers - Cleveland Cavaliers 1/2/2018 12:00:00 AM- (EST)

vtriclone

vtriclone

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Going to take a risk on the Clippers tonight vs Grizz's ML, nothing big

Jan 02, 2018 09:38 PM Money Line $13.53 $6.01
Basketball - 510 Los Angeles Clippers -225 for Game

imhighhommie

imhighhommie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
IT got buckets tonight! The cavs are so much more fun w/ him! :)

GL on Clips moneyline!

vtriclone

vtriclone

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is def going to be a good team to watch the rest of the season. I think this team is going to def take out the Warriors.

And the clips held. :)

IT got buckets tonight! The cavs are so much more fun w/ him! :)

GL on Clips moneyline!

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
IT looked really good last night did not expect him to score so comfortably so soon, Crowder looked more comfortable with him on the court too. We have not lost a game when Crowder scores double digits. IT not playing tonight I think thye may rest Love as well no official word as yet. We should still woop Celtics tonight once 23 plays.

Clippers came back they had me worried for a while there.
Hawks pissed me off last night blew a 7 point lead with 42 secs left. Had an accumlator on all games last night they were the only one that failed me.

vtriclone

vtriclone

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
IT looked really good last night did not expect him to score so comfortably so soon, Crowder looked more comfortable with him on the court too. We have not lost a game when Crowder scores double digits. IT not playing tonight I think thye may rest Love as well no official word as yet. We should still woop Celtics tonight once 23 plays.

Clippers came back they had me worried for a while there.
Hawks pissed me off last night blew a 7 point lead with 42 secs left. Had an accumlator on all games last night they were the only one that failed me.

yea I thought the clips were going to give the game up.. luckly I don't bet on the hawks... cuz they are garbage. better luck next time bro...

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think you are overestimating IT's impact on the Cavs, their roster is too imbalanced. Even with Lebron and IT playing lights out, they still will have a very difficult time beating the Warriors. Without reinforcements, the Cavs are in trouble.

Imo they need to be patient and draft a legit big man with the Nets draft pick, it'll be interesting to see what they decide to do.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Guy deserved tobe punched out for that throat chop afew games ago ,liked him alot always seen him as a scrappy player but things like that on purpose are disgusting