Iowa Hawkeyes football

C

Cdub512

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm an Ohio State fan, but I have to give it up to the Iowa Hawkeyes. Even though their schedule is missing a few good Big 10 teams, they have surprised a ton of people by being undefeated going into the Big 10 championship.

I'm rooting for them to make the playoffs. They are definitely the underdog this season and it would be awesome to see them win the championship!

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
As an Iowan and a Hawkeye fan I agree. lol

They get their chance to play one of those 3 teams tOSU, Michigan, MSU on Saturday when they play MSU. :D

As far as tOSU I hope they sneak in the backdoor of the CFP with a Alabama loss. (Standford losing wouldn't hurt).

Or a Clemson loss though they may give the nod to North Carolina in that situation.

Go B1G 10!

P

PLAYFUL1

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Still they are undeated says Playful:smile:

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Iowa has had a great year! Time to ice the cake with Michigan State!

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
When I was growing up (9-10 years ago :p) people loved the underdog team. Apparently not anymore because they are the ultimate underdog story, questions of firing their head coach, getting destroyed in their last few games including the Hawkslayer bowl VS Tennessee, declining ticket sales, QB controversy...

Then they change their QB at the start of the season go with Bethards and haven't lost a game and become the most hated team in America?!?!?

And it's not even a love to hate them type team. They are a team that considers themselves a big family. A disciplined team that had their star CB (Who leads the nation in interceptions) sit on the bench the entire 1st quarter for being late to a team meeting last week.

12-0 first time ever. Am I being to greedy in wanting a 13-0?

Good luck Hawks!