International Cup of Champions 2018

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today is the first opening match, who will be watching? 18 teams from Europe, with playing football. I think it will be interesting

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
"Manchester City" - "Borussia Dortmund", today we'll see who is ready for the season. The last champion of Barcelona, ​​if I'm not mistaken.

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will watch and bet on some matches.

RomaS

RomaS

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Many teams are equal in strength, this makes bets on the outcome poorly predictable (but undoubtedly interesting will be the games themselves). However, if you dig deeper, then in the line you can find good options. ;)

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Manchester City 0
Borussia Dortmund 1. The match was early in the morning Moscow time could not see.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Today is the first opening match, who will be watching? 18 teams from Europe, with playing football. I think it will be interesting

I doub't that any of these 18 european teams takes this preseason friendly tournament too seriously. :rolleyes:
I guess that this tournament games are only intresting(to the spectators) if the matches will have goals in it ...

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The young people are being checked, it is interesting, everyone wants to prove themselves

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
The young people are being checked, it is interesting, everyone wants to prove themselves

For the spectators who come to watch superstars it is not. And you'll find many of them in these places where this tournament takes place ...

Otherwise yes - those tournaments alongside with local cup competions are probably the best way to see youngsters or whatever :cool:

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bayern 3 1 PSG. The Germans are serious about the tournament

E

ElegantFish

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's cool to see the big players and the big clubs playing in the US, but they aren't all trying extremely hard. Many of them had busy summers the are just prioritizing returning to full fitness in these few weeks before the league and UEFA competitions begin in Europe.

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Going to see Liverpool - Dortmund tomorrow. Hope they play some starters.

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
These games are good for sports bettings;especialy in the option the two teams will score.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Liverpool lost to Dortmund 3-1, tomorrow we are waiting for 5 great matches. Bavaria and Juventus will meet, and many more exciting fights.

jus7_play3r

jus7_play3r

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
interesting for the teams, namely with good teams, preparation goes - well, you see more - well its shortcomings. And for fans is good to watch these matches, especially now after the World Cup when there are no matches for watching!