Can Inter win the title in Italy this season?

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I think that Inter are very strong this year.

They have a quality squad with a bunch of really top-class players and one of the best managers on the bench.

Konte does a very good work.

IMO they can compete for the title with Juventus till the end. It's time for Inter to break Juve's monopoly over the last years.

Opinions?

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
There's better chance to see World War III than them winning league so obvious answer is no :cool:

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I don't think that Inter have the fuel to maintain this level till the end of the season. Juventus have the experience on their side and in my opinion they're the favorite to lift the title again this year.

TudorPithon

TudorPithon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I would like it, but i think Juve will win again :(

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is one person who will not allow this. And we all know his name (Cristiano)

miamia

miamia

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No ... close the thread .
oh I forgot Forza Juve .

fan_diaz

fan_diaz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
mmm, they can. But they won't. It will also depend on how far they get playing the Champions league / European league.

Sokolik

Sokolik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The team is playing unstable. Therefore, the title of champion is not seen this season as not to see their ears.:p

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course it would be desirable that Juventus did not always win the title of the champion of Italy, for intrigue and more attention of fans from other countries. But Inter will not win the title, but will only mark the fight. Inter is not ready yet and it was shown by the Champions League.
Perhaps next year they will fight Juventus on an equal footing if they progress and steadily reach the Champions League play-offs.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi mate.I don´t really think so.Juventus has a better and more experienced team.Inter will only qualify for the next Champions League.

Only_player

Only_player

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think the Inter will only fight with Lazio for the second step...

Luvart

Luvart

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
mmm, they can. But they won't. It will also depend on how far they get playing the Champions league / European league.

This is true.

But, imo they will focus on winning the title in Italy this season, as they are quite close with Juve.

Let's wait a bit.....

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not this year but if they keep up maybe next season. It takes time to go back up.
I like AC Milan in Italy. They used to be one of the best Teams in Europe and the World. But not anymore. Unfortinly.
Cheers,
M.D.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This year Inter has a good roster and players, but Juventus will blindly win Italian championship:rolleyes::icon_cycl

Redbull199030

Redbull199030

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that Inter are very strong this year.

They have a quality squad with a bunch of really top-class players and one of the best managers on the bench.

Konte does a very good work.

IMO they can compete for the title with Juventus till the end. It's time for Inter to break Juve's monopoly over the last years.

Opinions?
I think Juventus will become a champion this year. Inter is still weak, but next year it’s quite possible.

damkoMTK

damkoMTK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not a fan of Inter but they are getting stronger. If they bring Eriksen and now with signature of Moses for sure they will have deeper and stronger midfield.
But they should stop drooping points, just like we sow in the last week game at Lecce

VITOS

VITOS

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Luciano Spalletti's team beat Lazio in the final game of the season to qualify for the Champions League for the first time in seven years. They will hope to repeat their feat this season and even claim the title, last won in 2010. The main hope is reliable striker Mauro Icardi, who scored 29 goals in the League last season and finished the season as the tournament's top scorer.

THbc19

THbc19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This will be very difficult to happen, but there are still many rounds to the end of the championship. I still think it's possible.

C

Chibude4040

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Inter has good potential but less money than juventus. as you know, money in football doesn’t solve everything but a lot.