interbul1908

interbul1908

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Hello to all the fans of my favorite club Inter Fc Milano. A lot can be written about inter. a club with a long and rich history. I would like to briefly mention the great successes of the club. These are the three tournaments won in the Champions League, two of which are in the distant past, but on the other hand the last one in 2010 is accompanied by everything that can be won at club level, which has not been done by any Italian team until the moment.

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Not a great Italian soccer fan (actually I hate them), but Inter Milano was my favorite one in the past - from Italian side :)
That club became even more favorite for me when Dejan Stankovich joined Inter :top:
He is now doing very well as a coach of FC Red Star :top:

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I really hope nerazzurri will get through group stage this year in Champions League even if they lose their first match against Real Madrid.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.It is undeniable that Inter is one of the greatest teams in Europe.However, I think that the best Italian team in Champions is its rival Milan.Inter can reach the round of 16 but it is not a candidate for the title, at leas I see better teams in this edition.