In Sport are afraid of Russia

Stepgov

Stepgov

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The policy has increased to such a view that Russia can only use the sport. The power of Russia will not affect the lines of the Olympics. Who needs it? The question is stupid. Simply: - Why did the United States show their impotence against Russia today.:D

F

FlyingBuddha

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The policy has increased to such a view that Russia can only use the sport. The power of Russia will not affect the lines of the Olympics. Who needs it? The question is stupid. Simply: - Why did the United States show their impotence against Russia today.:D

Hello.
I think it's wrong question out here lol
Hope it will help you.
GL

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is necessary for all who is against Russia.

Stepgov

Stepgov

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is necessary for all who is against Russia.

You're right, my friend. In all sports where Russia took the medal, is disqualification of athletes.
The political world thinks that way is possible to break Russia. Complete nonsense.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Politics should not interfere in the sport.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Russians used ilegal drugs and got punished. Not all atlhetes are dirty, they should check each on detail and punish only the bad ones.

Many Americans do the same and nothing happen.

On the test they should take blood to exame. Harder to hide from your blood system.

Vladimir Smugly

Vladimir Smugly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Russians used ilegal drugs and got punished. Not all atlhetes are dirty, they should check each on detail and punish only the bad ones.

Many Americans do the same and nothing happen.

On the test they should take blood to exame. Harder to hide from your blood system.

Prove it my friend. I am Russian. If everything was as you say, I would not say a word. But agree when disqualify a lot of athletes only because the test tubes with their analyzes are scratched ... The Russian anti-doping agency has surrendered them to WADA for a long time. Nobody knows where these scratches might appear.And the whole suspicious report about the alleged use of doping by Russian athletes is based on the testimony of one not very adequate person. Without a single proof. Doping is not found in the analyzes of 99% of athletes who were disqualified. Just scratches. This is also insulting. In the life of many athletes this may be the only chance to go to the Olympics.And they are deprived of this opportunity because of a scratch on the test tube.Those athletes who used dope and it was proved - no questions. They deserve punishment. But for the rest it is insulting.

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NL
Chips
I agree up to some point.
Those who used doping, no matter what country they are from should be punished for it.
To me it is illogical to punish those who are clean.
Denying someone to represent their country at Olympic Games while there's no legit evidence against them is just unfair.
I really hope we'll see great games with lot of Russian athletes as the games will not be the same without them and devaluate the value of winnings.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Russian teams need to stop doping its been rampant far to long

RomaS

RomaS

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that sport should be out of politics. Sport is the comprehension of a person's physical capabilities as a biological species. Unfortunately, politics spoils everything that it touches ...

J

Jack Reacher

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Russians and Americans are terrible in sports.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
just funny to watch the cheap tricks of sports officials, so much information has resulted in non-Russian athletes a group of hackers anonymus and that as a result of not one disciplification, marijuana amphetomine male hormones for the growth of males from sisters Williams and that everyone is silent means the whole world can and even without us 100% of the evidence just disksify it is normal for you? in my opinion, everyone understands everything, but for the time being, it's not for a long time that we have an infinite patience, remember that this will still come to you sideways.

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Sports doping is usually random...

Helloween

Helloween

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course, individual players must be punished. But not the entire national team. Sorry for the Russian sportsmen. They in fact a lot of time were trained, and for someone it could be unique chance to prove at sports olympiad.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Russians used ilegal drugs. Punish is correct.

They should check the blood of all medals athletes. Complete exam. To avoid more dirty people.

Americans also use ilegal drugs unfortinly...

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everyone says that sport should be free from politics, but it is not so long ago. Why WADA noticed the scratch now, not a month after the Olympics in Sochi? Why believe a man who can be bribed, and not the Federation of the whole country? Why athletes that have nothing to do with Sochi in General should be under a neutral flag? Think about how it all began? When it all started? And, most importantly, who benefits? Think before you accuse us all of lying!

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If ALL Medal Athletes were checked. Blood and urine exam, it will probably end those situations. Also surprise annual exams, twice a year. Keep everybody clean or out of competitions.