Ice Hockey. World junior championship.

Sliva603ynwa

Sliva603ynwa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The World Youth Hockey Championship started in canada. Let's wish good luck to your national teams. Next Red C
Mashina! The favorite among bookmakers is the Russian national team. My too.

G

GameTooHard

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cheering for Canada, let's get it.

Should be able to win this year but the US has a scary top6 and sweden has a crazy solid D core.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Russia will win the championship:p:)

Sliva603ynwa

Sliva603ynwa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love hockey)))
I wish the guys from Kazakhstan successful hunting. To be honest, I did not know that your juniors are participating in the championship. Even if they do not achieve anything, they will gain experience. Let them take power from rivals before the playoffs. To help Russian.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Team Canada all the way.
Go Canada Go!!!

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Waiting for the final Russia-Canada, there will be fire

N

Nomahoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Russia as favourites? I'd bet my house on the field. 888 isn't offering a tourney outright. I'm not that versed in all the rosters but I think Can/USA/Swe are the top 3 in any particular order from the players they have that I know. Sad that Jett Woo didn't make the team.

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Canada and Russia/USSR have been the dominating forces in this tournament since its inception. This year Canada looks a little weaker than in past years. Canada will not be tested until they play the Czechs tomorrow. They just squeaked out a victory against switzerland. The power play was not effective. There are concerns.

Having said that, I think the winner will come from our bracket, either Canada or Russia, like usual. Sweden is cursed, the US doesn't look as dominating as they have in some recent years, and no one else except finland has a realistic chance. The Czechs and Switzerland can disrupt the expected results, but they're not going to win gold.

Go Canada! If they can score a power play goal or three against the Czechs, everything will be fine.

Sliva603ynwa

Sliva603ynwa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The match begins Russia-Czech Republic. Be patient and you will see the power of the Russian squad.

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cheering for Canada, let's get it.

Should be able to win this year but the US has a scary top6 and Sweden has a crazy solid D core.

GO CANADA GO ... woot woot
Krista grabs her pom poms and starts the wave!!!

Sliva603ynwa

Sliva603ynwa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Russia-Czech Republic 2: 1. Of course the match was not the most entertaining, but at the moment the main result. It is worth noting the game Russia-Czech Republic in the format 4 # 5. Excellent rate.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Russia is the champion, even if we lose tomorrow, we will set the heat in the playoffs.

lovemiscou

lovemiscou

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Tonight's game Russia against Canada should be a very good one, cant wait for it to start.

GO CANADA GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It’s time for another gold medal

Sliva603ynwa

Sliva603ynwa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A few hours left before the final rehearsal. Russian should make a New Year's gift to their compatriots. In November, they proved that they were capable of Canada. Go[emoji635]!!!

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
and again we did it, Russia beat the Canadians on the home ice. But it’s too early to relax, I’m sure that we will meet again at this championship.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Honestly Russia feels fairly weak in this tournament. A medal finish would probably be pretty good for them.
Immediately you can see that you are not an expert in hockey because the Russian team is in great shape and just getting stronger from match to match I don’t want to say that gold is secure for us, but I also consider your post not professional opinion, but simply a statement from an incompetent person.

G

GameTooHard

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Immediately you can see that you are not an expert in hockey because the Russian team is in great shape and just getting stronger from match to match I don’t want to say that gold is secure for us, but I also consider your post not professional opinion, but simply a statement from an incompetent person.

They beat Canada by 1 in a groups game... Their goalie had a .968 SV% and stood on his head all night. Russia got out chanced massively and was behind in high danger scoring chances.

Hockey is the sport with the greatest variance of all of the major sports in North America. Trash teams in the NHL that are bottom 5 in the league beat top 10 teams all the time. Don't think managing to win one groups game makes you favourites, Canada/US/Sweden are all still ahead. The last team Russia beat 2-1 Canada played the next day and handily won 5-1.

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Canada - Russia turned out to be a good match, I hope Russia will play in the final with Canada:ciao:

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Finland overcame Canada, all the soothsayers and Arakul who predicted Canada at least the final, where are you now? My opinion is that Canadian youth is not disciplined and could not recover from the slaps of the Russian guys, but Fina, on the contrary, waited for the moment to finish off and squeezed her opponent. teams. Russia went to the Americans, this is a cool match will be sure that we just will not.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They beat Canada by 1 in a groups game... Their goalie had a .968 SV% and stood on his head all night. Russia got out chanced massively and was behind in high danger scoring chances.

Hockey is the sport with the greatest variance of all of the major sports in North America. Trash teams in the NHL that are bottom 5 in the league beat top 10 teams all the time. Don't think managing to win one groups game makes you favourites, Canada/US/Sweden are all still ahead. The last team Russia beat 2-1 Canada played the next day and handily won 5-1.
I have nothing to think about and not exaggerate. I simply said that you are not competent in these matters. I was stunned by the statement about our team from you, in which you humiliated our team, without really knowing about its game. This Russian team is able to take gold, you just need to beat the Americans.