I Miss World Cup

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm sad that brazil lost the world cup but I miss the games.I was used to watch the best football players and now they went away.I really miss the world cup.And you?

Last edited:
Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I'm sad that Brazil lost the world cup but I miss the games.I was used to watch the best football players and now they went away.I really miss the world cup.And you?

You can still watch the best football players(like typical gloryhunter) when they start with new league season in the next 2-3 weeks lol :cool:

R

RicardoTolfo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I see all the games... hahaha

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am so happy that this world cup is finished. I lost a lot of money in "betstars.com". Football is imprevisible. Anyway how "Risto234" said, do you can still watch the best football players. World Cup is of course the most important football tournament but football is more more than World Cup.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The world cup I feel its best as is simply because it is a international spectacle that should be enjoyed for that particular time.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
World Cup is fun. All the Countries who plays changes. People on the street celebrating, on Pubs with friends, barbecue, is great. I miss it already too.
Brazil didn´t won but I was not surprised. With Neymar on the team I don´t think Brazil is gonna win again soon. Such a cry baby...

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is a fun time every 4 years goes to fast

Maikychan

Maikychan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Last night I dreamed that we were already at the 2022 World Cup in Qatar...

Everbane

Everbane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not surprised that the Brazilians lost because Neymar, very poorly played at this world Cup and for that only PSG paid 200 million.. The game against Belgium showed who is the best of the 10 and deserves respect!

alfiyka

alfiyka

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey. I got lucky. during my vacation I visited the cities where the world championship games took place - St. Petersburg, Moscow,Kazan.it was a memorable day-on the fan.I met fans from different countries on the train and in the subway.,sharing stories, rooting for their favorite teams.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Out of sight out of mind...I was a fan during the world Cup and that's it...

pink_floyd67

pink_floyd67

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is nothing you can compare to the WC
I can't wait to watch all those extra games when they expand the field of teams

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
At the beginning great games to watch everyday , later some lots of thrill and excitement games , I really miss them , I have the idea this World Cup ended so soon :( For sure I wanted Brazil to go better , but this didn't happen . The only think I don't want to remember is my crazy bets :D
4 years for the next one to come , Katar 2022 , I just can't wait :)

kratos

kratos

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Rodrygo,The New Promise In Football

Real Madrid bought a young player from Santos (brasilian team) Named Rodrygo.I think he plays more than Neymar and Real Madrid made an excellent transation.

R

rafbam

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My team is "as we speak" playing for the europaleage. (at half-time it was 4-0 for my team (KRC Genk) ) so I'm a bit glad that the normal footbal starts again. Altough the qualety is a lot less!

P.S. I'm from Belgium :D the team that beat brasil!!!!!

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
brazil

brazil in my opinion had the best team, they were winners of my bet. Crazy how they got eliminated so early

ScoobyEdu

ScoobyEdu

How about some fun games?
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
World Cup is a sensational tournament with the best in the world, a penalty that only takes place every 4 years, but the Olympiad is also sensational, both in terms of football and other modalities.

I think the world competitions are fascinating.

D

Das4ever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I miss so much world cup. I do not have patience to wait other 4 years.

krisi77

krisi77

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that these four years are perfect for the fans and the athletes, because there are also very good tournaments in between, that are welcome for the fans before the big one.Just be patient and watch the others.