I miss basketball

ghOst

ghOst

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a Miami Heat fan. To the core. We told Wade his ass didn't need to leave Miami to Chicago. Left Miami for money. I get it. Then Bosh had a scary health issue. So the Heat started to rebuild while watching Wade leave Chicago to Cleveland. Miami Heat starts to catch some serious fire and then what happens?....Lebron drops Wade and Wade heads back to Miami to ruin the rest of the remaining season. THEN, his following season finale gave Miami one of the worst records in the NBA. Wade finally retires and the Heat get back into rebuilding mode. We then become one of the most dominating teams in the NBA, Championship contending team in the East, undrafted rookie Nunn trying to catch that ROY award, Robinson, Adebayo, and Herro creating endless energy on the floor while Butler tries to keep it balanced on the paint. The Dragon breaking ankles!.....THEN WHAT HAPPENS!?....virus....I waited so long to get back into rebuilding mode and then I finally saw the results and this happens....im so sad right now. I shoot some hoops outside and it's like WHAT IF!? The End. :(

tw082

tw082

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bro this is march madness in a literal since. Should be checking my brackets right now!

D

DancingNancie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
March Madness was a big hit for me and really hate this stupid quarantine!

G

gryllz_wins

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I miss the NBA, this season is so interesting because the Golden State is finished, and everybody has a shot right now in the playoffs.

B

BIGAUS

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Basketball (and almost all sports in general, both professional and even just going outside to shoot hoops at your local gym or park) is an unfortunate but necessary standstill around the world as we fight to curb this situation. Since we've always been accustomed to college and NBA basketball dominating our Marchs and Aprils, it's something new to adjust to but just makes you realize how much you appreciate the game and can look forward to and love it even more when it eventually returns.

K

KickerSharp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its given me a chty outlook

F

freeisfun

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I miss the nba the most. There actually going to have some players play some nba2k which seems boring imo

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And imagine how LeBron ?? You come first in the standings. Great team. Things are good. Goes to the championship. And then there is a pause. and when the championship starts again is unknown.

B

BIGAUS

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
If they resume the season at some point of the year, especially if it's abbreviated, it just won't feel the same and whoever ends up with the title at the end will feel like a "paper champion" in some respects given however the end of this year plays out.

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Rumours are they are looking at playing in Vegas and probably starting right at the playoffs.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Basketball , football , tennis , other sport games , leagues and major events get cancelled or postponed . This craziness , will it end any time soon , or not ??? By the way , they have found ways for people or workers in businesses to keep distances and safety among them . In sport arenas nof 20.000 sets , or 60.000 seats , or 100.000 seats they couldn't find a way ... Interesting .... Especially in some events where athletes cannot go very close one with another ... lol

fa1920

fa1920

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, thanks to the quarantine my soccer team was undefeated 3 weeks ago, otherwise it would surely continue with the losing streak.

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I feel the same way bout baseball. This week should have been the first week of the MLB season but due to the virus it has been postponed. I think you might get your basketball season back before I get my baseball season back due to the number of players on the basketball court and the baseball field.

Q

QA77

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Really miss watching sports especially basketball. Nba was getting close to the playoffs and March Madness. The crazy thing is how long this virus will take. If its not a seasonal virus, it will take a year to actually get back to normal. A Vegas tournament without fans will be interesting. No fans, no crowd noise...I don’t know if it’ll feel like playoff basketball. But I’ll take anything right now.