EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I was on TransferMarkt website as I was updating football manager 2018 and the profile you will see was not in the football manager 2018 database so I was adding him and I heard this video playing and just loved it.

It was before the Croatia game, when we still believed that football was coming home.

We finally went home with no medal, but saying that England did impress me as they played a lot better than previous world cups, and they are only young so have a lot of room for improvement.

Now to the video in the link below, you will have to turn the volume up on the video as it is really quiet and scroll to the bottom of the site as that is where the video is.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/jay...ms5dxtj&time=0&vid=10vd1c62ygfns1kg1jhrbxr953

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Girl ! I ve seen you on the table on poker stars... You played very well !
England need to improve their game more to be Champion. They played way better this year, they are on the right track, just keep up !
Excellent decision on not bringing Rooney to the World Cup.

CylleP

CylleP

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Girl ! I ve seen you on the table on Poker Stars... You played very well !
England need to improve their game more to be Champion. They played way better this year, they are on the right track, just keep up !
Excellent decision on not bringing Rooney to the World Cup.

strange, in the profile is the gender of "male")))

okeedokalee

okeedokalee

Glory To Ukraine
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
NZ
Chips
Thanks for the site Sarah.
I was on TransferMarkt website as I was updating football manager 2018 and the profile you will see was not in the football manager 2018 database so I was adding him and I heard this video playing and just loved it.

It was before the Croatia game, when we still believed that football was coming home.

We finally went home with no medal, but saying that England did impress me as they played a lot better than previous world cups, and they are only young so have a lot of room for improvement.

Now to the video in the link below, you will have to turn the volume up on the video as it is really quiet and scroll to the bottom of the site as that is where the video is.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/jay...ms5dxtj&time=0&vid=10vd1c62ygfns1kg1jhrbxr953