Chips
How much does Golf cost on average?

M

martinf1971

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can get a round of gold from as little as £7.50 for 18 holes. I joined Golf now Annual subscription £79.99 for the year. I got a free Umbrella a dozen Taylormade golf balls and every month I get a £25 Golfnow voucher. You are allowed to spend this voucher to purchase a round of golf, if the round is less than £25 you lose the difference if more you have to make the difference up. Joined in November , Nov £22 , Dec £27 , Jan £19 , Feb £22 , March/April (lockdown) , May £24 , June £19 / £24 used my March voucher. July so far £20. They also cover USA but what a bargain the only thing is you can only use the vouchers on the hotdeals.

N

Nomahoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Depends where you are. Here its min $50 CAD for 18 at a normal size course. That probably tops out at around $110ish. Ofcourse that dosent include a cart.

Price goes down if you start very early or late in the day. You can get deals by signing up for newsletters and the like.

Where do you live?

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Golf

Here in Colorado average cost on a public course is $45 > $60. Of course the better courses in the mountains can run $100 or more for 18 holes which does not include a cart.

GL ALL !

N

NoETdrizzle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here in Oregon the average cost at a public course is $35-$50 for 18 holes but there are plenty of $10 for 9 hole courses that play great as well. I feel I get a very similar experience for everything except the courses not having bunkers but a cheap course plays just as fun with the friends.

36yankees

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’m on the North Carolina and South Carolina border and golf costs between $28-$60 for 18 holes with a cart but you can sometimes get better deals from tee times or golf now

M

martinf1971

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’m on the North Carolina and South Carolina border and golf costs between $28-$60 for 18 holes with a cart but you can sometimes get better deals from tee times or golf now

Have you took out the Golf Now subsciption if you havent I would it is well worth it.

superkakila

superkakila

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Where i live,it cost a lot to play golf.Only the privilegue ones are allow to play it because the golf clubs cost a lot.i used to play golf and i remember someone having a 200$ golf club

AllenKll

AllenKll

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
An "average" is not really indicative of anything. Cost is all course dependent. I used to live in the VI, and A round of gold would cost 80-100 for 2 people. which is not too bad.

I've been to places where it was easily $200 for one person.

The cheapest I've ever gotten, was a small 9 hole chip and put course in a retirement community in San Diego, they would sell an All-You-Can-Golf 30 day membership for 45 dollars. THAT WAS A DEAL! every day, I would be at the course on my lunch break, working my short/medium game.

B

bigthereal

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
is that expensive? :D haven't ever tried

P

PokerSki

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think golf is a good sport with social distancing

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The biggest expense associated with golf is time.