How many games will the Jaguars win this year

sidenotch

sidenotch

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well, even though the Jaguars win was against a "not as good as normal" Titans, I feel the Jags FINALLY have a quarterback they can "rally around" and perhaps they can earn a spot in the playoffs this year...especially with the decent defense they provide. Having a good defense allows a team with a struggling offense, or a team which is getting used to a "new" quarterback and all of his tendencies, etc. I expect the Jags to be able to win close to 10 games this season, but watch out which weeks you bet the "spreads" and such...plus they're much better at home than on the road. Go Jaguars and the mustache man :)

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's extremely optimistic. I'd say 7 is optimistic as well, and perhaps 5 is more realistic. They have 5 or 6 games that are almost assured losses, and the rest are either coin flips or close to it. I think 5-7 is a fair range.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's extremely optimistic. I'd say 7 is optimistic as well, and perhaps 5 is more realistic. They have 5 or 6 games that are almost assured losses, and the rest are either coin flips or close to it. I think 5-7 is a fair range.

Yes - agree with this - anything above 7 would be stellar

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They were almost 0-3,,,,they win a game and you have them making the playoffs? :damnmate: Gotta luv fans! jus dont bet on it,,,lol

imhighhommie

imhighhommie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well this got me thinking...

They clearly can beat anyone in their division. They get the Panthers and Saints w/out their starting qb(I'm assuming Cam isn't playing in two weeks). They play Bengals, Jets, Bucs, Chargers, Raiders, Falcons in their non-division games after those two games...This team could easily win ten games, I don't think you're crazy.

Very weak schedule. I think they win their division.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just about every team you named will beat them 9 out of 10 times. The only one you could put down as a confident win is the jets, and that's still not so confident. Consider that Ramsey will likely be gone before their next game also.
Well this got me thinking...

They clearly can beat anyone in their division. They get the Panthers and Saints w/out their starting qb(I'm assuming Cam isn't playing in two weeks). They play Bengals, Jets, Bucs, Chargers, Raiders, Falcons in their non-division games after those two games...This team could easily win ten games, I don't think you're crazy.

Very weak schedule. I think they win their division.

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You're about to lose Ramsey, your best defensive player. 4 wins.

imhighhommie

imhighhommie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just about every team you named will beat them 9 out of 10 times. The only one you could put down as a confident win is the jets, and that's still not so confident. Consider that Ramsey will likely be gone before their next game also.

LOL @ saying anyone can beat them 9/10 times. Word is that Ramsey is staying and they are giving him a record deal.

I'm not matter of factly saying they're going to win 10 games, like you matter of factly saying that Andy Dalton and the Bengals beat them 9/10 time, I'm saying its possible. That has to be the weakest schedule in the league and that comes into play.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I didn't say anyone, nor did I say all that you listed...

What's weak about that schedule compared to any other team? Look at the pats schedule.
LOL @ saying anyone can beat them 9/10 times. Word is that Ramsey is staying and they are giving him a record deal.

I'm not matter of factly saying they're going to win 10 games, like you matter of factly saying that Andy Dalton and the Bengals beat them 9/10 time, I'm saying its possible. That has to be the weakest schedule in the league and that comes into play.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
At best 7 wins this season, but should win at least 6

JCuervo

JCuervo

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Probably just as many as the Vikings (from a Vikings fan)...at least it appears you have a quarterback than wants to win. I put both at 8 games.

T

TDTODDY

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This kid Minshew can really play. They had a great D if Ramsey sticks around. Fournette looks to have finally turned the corner. I think they end up with 8 wins. Not bad considering.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He can, but what happens if his mustache gets injured? They will have to rebuild from scratch.
This kid Minshew can really play. They had a great D if Ramsey sticks around. Fournette looks to have finally turned the corner. I think they end up with 8 wins. Not bad considering.

Top 10 Games