How do you stop being a fan??

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's early and you're playing a young rookie franchise who is going through growing pains. You won't really know what you have with Darnold until year 3 or 4.

TBH the one knock on Darnold was his turnovers in college, this is the one area he absolutely has to overcome in order to succeed.

I still wish the Giants drafted Darnold or Rosen instead of Barkley. At least you have hope at the key qb position. The Giants are stubbornly steadfast about holding onto Eli's corpse no matter how terrible the offense has been for years

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Makes you long for the Rex Ryan days...

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Do not be so down the Jet's future is bright with Sam at QB. He will be a great quarterback for years to come.

The defense has been good. You got a year or two of struggling again and if they put the right pieces around Sam you guys will be contenders. This includes a new coaching staff.

I need help trying to quit watching the NY Jets. After 40 years last night was the straw that broke me. If i am sitting there watching my team dominate for 25 minutes and i already know what is going to happen then i need to quit
https://ibb.co/mpXJuz
if you dont know the brady refrence its this
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...bledsoe-reflect-on-pivotal-hit-15-years-later

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
They keep blaming the O Line for Giants struggle but it is flat out Eli fault the offense has been so bad, he is too immobile in pocket and too slow in making reads and getting the ball out. Their defense is overpaid and they overpaid Nate Solder this off season.

I agree they should have taken Sam no.2 or trade down get Rosen/Allen with some extra picks.

The good news is the way they started they may have another chance with another high draft pick next year.
It's early and you're playing a young rookie franchise who is going through growing pains. You won't really know what you have with Darnold until year 3 or 4.

TBH the one knock on Darnold was his turnovers in college, this is the one area he absolutely has to overcome in order to succeed.

I still wish the Giants drafted Darnold or Rosen instead of Barkley. At least you have hope at the key qb position. The Giants are stubbornly steadfast about holding onto Eli's corpse no matter how terrible the offense has been for years

Last edited:
pink_floyd67

pink_floyd67

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know Sam needs time but what I see is the same old Jets. They can’t handle success they make stupid mistakes take dumb penalties and have a donkey playing WR Anderson should have been cut back in the off season. This guy can’t hold on to the ball gives up on every play he is not involved in.
End of day this coach will never win. He is not tough.