maronza1

maronza1

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BW
Chips
This is the worst olympics opening ceremony i have ever seen. The organizers have displayed mockery and blasphemy to christianity. C Spire has withdrawn all its advertising from the Paris Olympics over the Last Supper parody during the opening ceremony of the multi-sport event. The opening ceremony was just disgusting, trash, rubbish, depravity and wickedness.

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
I agree, although I didn't watch every moments, but what was appreciable and watchable is the presentation of the olympic teams in separate boats, the light show of the Eiffel Tower and the olympic flame, but the rest is really a disaster. I don't know what's the point of all this nonsense.

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Did not watch the opening ceremonies but heard same comments. Its a shame. Perhaps next time they'll do it to the Muslims then we'll see what happens.

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the only portion i liked was watching Celine Dion make her comeback!

Stringy

Stringy

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
it looked very wet, tbh I didn't watch a lot of it only saw clips but I think I prefer stadium openings rather than having it outside

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
I love it! 😁❤

Where is freedom of creativity?!?

Oh, some snowflake Christians getting their feelings hurt with a performance... 😁

maronza1

maronza1

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BW
Chips
Did not watch the opening ceremonies but heard same comments. Its a shame. Perhaps next time they'll do it to the Muslims then we'll see what happens.
They only tend to target a soft hearted group because they know that Christians are the only ones on the right path

maronza1

maronza1

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BW
Chips
I love it! 😁❤

Oh, some snowflake Christians getting their feelings hurt with a performance... 😁
You love stupidity of the blind people

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
As you stated they would never dare (or want) that. Too dangerous and not part of "the message". And some people wonder why totally average normal people react and think the Woke movement tries to almost literally skull **** us.

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
Maybe now some more people understand why the pendulum is starting to swing the other way in many countries. The cultural marxism has gone too far. It's a war on values and not some conspiracy theory.

Cee79b74 97b5 49fe 9507 84d2409c378d text

Ogma

Ogma

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
For those of us living under a rock, like a worm, sheltering from the light that is hatred, irrelevance, psychosis and fake news... What happened?

S

steve01991

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love it! 😁❤

I love it! 😁❤

freedom of creativity? thank god they didnt have a scene of people being murdered, tortured etc. though you can call it expressionism, but i think it is just going to be a sh*t show,

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
Smart commentary on "the art" or "the message":

Last edited:
AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
freedom of creativity? thank god they didnt have a scene of people being murdered, tortured etc. though you can call it expressionism, but i think it is just going to be a sh*t show,
You should quote me one more time, two time isn't enough...😄

Yes, complete freedom of creativity + hey, all you little snowflakes, this performance has nothing to do with "last supper"...but, if they target dinner time with Jesus, is it really matter?! 🌞😁

Reactions: MK_
Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Omg y'all - that was not the Last Supper.

"Dionysus arrives on this table. He is there because he is the God of celebration in Greek mythology"

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
Omg y'all - that was not the Last Supper.

"Dionysus arrives on this table. He is there because he is the God of celebration in Greek mythology"
That doesn't matter, they hate it...🌞

pentazepam

pentazepam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
SE
Chips
You should quote me one more time, two time isn't enough...😄

Yes, complete freedom of creativity + hey, all you little snowflakes, this performance has nothing to do with "last supper"...but, if they target dinner time with Jesus, is it really matter?! 🌞😁
And you think that the world's biggest sports event is a place to send "the message" in just one direction.

Unity and equality are not enough for some people.

Do you think Christians will be more or less skeptical of the current aggressive HBTQ movement after this spectacle?

There's a political movement behind this - it's not about the right to f u c k or love whoever you want (which I have no problem with).

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is the Sports forum - not the place for a religious debate so let's end that here.

To answer the original question - I turned the opening ceremonies off as I usually do because I find all of them boring - this one was no different for me.

But I have enjoyed watching some of the events - diving and gymnastics especially, though I did watch some soccer and table tennis/ping pong.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Closed this thread because even after my post religious debate continued. This is the Sports forum - take that stuff somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.