emk211

emk211

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
They have just proved why they are the best team once again. Down big in the game, they never gave up and plugged away until the 4th quarter. They put on the clamps and jetted up the offense. Portland never knew what hit them.

Way to go Champs! Now, hopefully they can get Curry back and close this series out in 4.

johnny tigre

johnny tigre

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The warriors are now on the brink of getting dethroned by okc. They need to win 3 straight games and they already got one today.
They will go to okc for the next game and if they pull through on this one, i believe they are gonna win the the western conference and then beat the eastern conference winner and will repeat as champs.

steved757

steved757

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The warriors are now on the brink of getting dethroned by okc. They need to win 3 straight games and they already got one today.
They will go to okc for the next game and if they pull through on this one, i believe they are gonna win the the western conference and then beat the eastern conference winner and will repeat as champs.

I completely agree, Game 6 will be their biggest game yet. If they can pull it off and win game 6 then I think they will Win game 7 and repeat as NBA Champions but the way OKC been balling this series I dont know if the Warriors can beat them tomorrow.

emk211

emk211

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I am in shock...

I can not believe how badly the Warriors have played the last 4 games. I suppose it was bound to happen that they have a letdown.

I was glad to see Kerr change the lineup a little and get some big guys in there.

They played the entire season and the playoffs without losing back to back games until the other night. They had the best road record and got trounced in OK. I hope they go back there and show up to play, Curry is due to have a good game, I do not like Westbrook or Durant or Adams, they annoy the crap out of me and I hope Steph wipes that smug look off their faces.

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The funny part is I see Warriors fans complain about how smug the Thunder are and Thunder fans complain about how smug the Warriors are.

Honestly, the Warriors are starting to get on my nerves. As a coach, I really enjoy the brand of basketball they play, but this year they have been acting so c ocky... I mean Steph pounding his chest after the steal late in the 4th quarter... completely unnecessary, and the game wasn't even close to over.

I

iveyfan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
And Draymond is another story... but I don't like the Thunder players either, or the Cavs for that matter...

johnny tigre

johnny tigre

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I completely agree, Game 6 will be their biggest game yet. If they can pull it off and win game 6 then I think they will Win game 7 and repeat as NBA Champions but the way OKC been balling this series I dont know if the Warriors can beat them tomorrow.

Well Steve, i guess we gonna have a game 7... :)
Back to the Oracle!

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Klay thompson willed his team to that win in game 6 what a flame thrower he was ,well friggin done nice nba record in the process

johnny tigre

johnny tigre

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just as i predicted. Warriors advancing to the finals.
Way to go warriors. Beat lebron and his cavs!!!