Houston Astros GM and Manager have been suspended

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
An MLB investigation into the actions of the Houston Astros concluded the team cheated during its 2017 World Series championship run. On Monday, MLB announced the one-year suspension of manager AJ Hinch and general manager Jeff Luhnow. Additionally, the Houston Astros organization must pay a $5 million fine and lose first and second-round draft picks in 2020 and 2021.

Houston Astros Baseball Cheating Scandal Similar to Postlegate?

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's what they get for cheating the game. So much for being a model organization.

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There has been a lot of talk about this lately with guys starting to show up for the beginning of spring training. It sounds like the majority of the players aren't happy with the deal that the players union worked out for the Astros players giving the players immunity. To me this is worse than steroids and those guys got suspended paid fines etc. With the steroids the players still had to figure out what was coming. Like Mike Trout said, "It would be a fun day at the park if I knew what was coming on every pitch." I personally think they should be stripped of their World Series Championship and their rings taken away. I realize the rings are paid for by the Astros but I am sure they could be reimbursed or something by the league. It would be hard to do but I am sure it could be pulled off somehow.