Hockey Season Starts TODAY

T

tmsr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
NHL begins today, give me your wildest predictions for the season. Can be team, player specific or whatever.

Mine is Ovechkin will score 50 goals, but won't win the Rocket Richard Trophy:eek:

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The Toronto Maple Leafs win the Stanley Cup for the first time since 1967. :top:

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hockey

Yeepeeeeeeeee hockey season is upon us ! Best part of the start of football season is that Hockey season is soon to start:D

Predication's well really don't have one but just hope the Redwings can get their act together and get back into the playoffs like they once did year after year after year.

Time to drop the puck and here " HE SCORES :)))))))))))))

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Toronto has the best chance of winning the Stanley Cup. The quality of the team is tremendous! Still, I have a feeling they won't win the Stanley Cup. I say Carolina Hurricanes will win this year!

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i be rooting for the rangers to win it but they are young need some experience tampa should win

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would so like the Leafs to win the Cup. If only.

imhighhommie

imhighhommie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Homer call - Dallas wins the cup :)

Rumengh

Rumengh

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
NHL starts today give my wildest predictions for the season. May be team specific player or whatever.

Mine Ovechkin will score 50 goals, but will not win the Rocket Richard Trophy :eek:
great love hockey after the sport was not popular with us me I love . Bet on Chicago they have allowed me hope this season to show concrete.:eek:whether

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the season started very interesting :joyman:

Cam54

Cam54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Don't have any predictions .... It took 52 years for my Blues to take a cup last year so I say Lets Go Blues, ... I also hope the Golden Knights do well and I really get you Canadians wanting a cup back .. if that is the case I hope the HABS get on that ... anyhow hours and hours of heads getting cracked with high sticks and biscuits in the basket !!! Good luck to all and looking forward to another great season regardless of who goes all the way

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Toronto vs Winnipeg on the Final and Winnipeg win on the last Game ! Would be great, a Canadian final and first time Jets Title !!!!
GO JETS GO !!!!

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think it 's impossible to predict who will win the cup right now. And the current winner confirmation of this. I wish it was primitive for the stars of hockey to be lit. That we argue which goals are more beautiful, which players are more spectacular, which goalkeepers are more reliable and so on.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sick start for the Oilers at 5-0

T

tmsr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Toronto vs Winnipeg on the Final and Winnipeg win on the last Game ! Would be great, a Canadian final and first time Jets Title !!!!
GO JETS GO !!!!

I was at the Jets game against the Penguins where they lost 7-2, safe to say they aren't going to make the Finals this season, they're bad!

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was at the Jets game against the Penguins where they lost 7-2, safe to say they aren't going to make the Finals this season, they're bad!

You never know 100%. It is just your opinion. It is a long season and they can make it !
Go JETS GO !!!

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
The Toronto Maple Leafs win the Stanley Cup for the first time since 1967. :top:

I plan to visit Toronto next summer. If the team wins the cup I hope I can get a picture with the trophy. :icon_sant:angel::D

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My prediction is to win Stanley Cup, is the Toronto. Just need to pick up a goalie when trades come around.