Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Placed $20 bets on:

San Jose Sharks (22/1) (Win $460)

Winnipeg Jets (15/1) (Win $320)

Washington Capitals (12/1) (Win $260)

I don't feel too hot about the Capitals right now but hopefully the All Star break gives them the rest they need to figure things out and turn it all around.

I like all of these teams, built with Great Defense and Strong Attack.

Jones worries me when it comes to big game situations for the Sharks but hopefully the rest of the team can carry him.

Jets have great depth in their lineup, I really like their chances this year. They've got it all.

I thought about going on Tampa Bay but they've been absolute choke artists when it comes to the playoffs.

The Toronto Maple Leafs were another option but I didn't like the value, and their defense is unreliable, minus Morgan Rielly. They need a Jake Muzzin or Brad Pesce to solidify their back end. I expect them to make a big move before the deadline to land a Top 4 Defenseman. It's a shame that Zaitsev's been such a disappointment for them.

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would consider tampa bay this year they have it all and they are physical which is what u need to make a deep run in the playoffs because the intesity is so much higher hitting rises in the playoffs and that is why i would not choose the leafs even though i am a fan because they fold when they play big hard hitting teams

WhiskeyFix

WhiskeyFix

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Agreed, I don’t think Ron Hainsey/Nikita Zaitsev/Dermott/Ozhiganov will power you through the big teams in the east come playoff time, but I’d love to see them prove me wrong.

They have to make a splash for a D man in order to make a solid push this year

Winner Poker