Hockey fans worldwide

R

Rolliman111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a german hockeyfan. germany is not the 1st address of hockey, but our fans are allways very loud. My favourite Team are the Cologne Sharks of the german league and the Toronto Maple Leafs of the NHL.
Maybe here are some other fans for chatting a Little bit.

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
best of all is russia and canada) no the Germans also learned to play)

E

EarnDAStack

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm a german hockeyfan. Germany is not the 1st address of hockey, but our fans are allways very loud. My favourite Team are the Cologne Sharks of the german league and the Toronto Maple Leafs of the NHL.

It's really cool Hockey has a following in Germany! I remember cheering for Germany in the games canada wasn't playing in during the 2010 Olympics! As a Canucks fan I also fondly remember watching Christian Ehrhoff playing defense for us! I thought it was really cool we had one of only a few German players in the NHL

R

Rolliman111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's really cool Hockey has a following in Germany! I remember cheering for Germany in the games Canada wasn't playing in during the 2010 Olympics! As a Canucks fan I also fondly remember watching Christian Ehrhoff playing defense for us! I thought it was really cool we had one of only a few German players in the NHL

Yes Christian Ehrhoff played his last Carreer years for cologne, too. Leon Draisaitl is a native Born Cologne, the same like Uwe Krupp.
The silver medal was the biggest win of a german Team ever, and i hope we can follow the swiss way during the next years...

F

fipsimonster

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
German Hockey Fan

I am also a German Hockey Fan. My Team played in the DEL 18 years ago, won 3 times the title before DEL was and i saw a lot of Matches vs Köln. My Team is the SBR and we love to have a fan friendship with DEG, so :) bad for you. Greets to all hockey fans!

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I´m from brazil and went to a Jets game back on 2017 in Winnipeg with a Canadian friend. What a great time I had. I´m buying a Internet Super Box TV I hope to watch the games. Love it.

FanatsLV

FanatsLV

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Always hockey fan. I'm dinamo Riga fan in KHL even they don't have best time now but in next few years when in Khl will be salary cap they will get their chance to fight for cup

R

Rolliman111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am also a German Hockey Fan. My Team played in the DEL 18 years ago, won 3 times the title before DEL was and i saw a lot of Matches vs Köln. My Team is the SBR and we love to have a fan friendship with DEG, so :) bad for you. Greets to all hockey fans!

Yes of Course i know Starbulls Rosenheim. The clashes between Tom Thornbury and Ron Fischer were legendary. I'm missing the old bavarian Teams in the League.

WhiskeyFix

WhiskeyFix

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Tobias Rieder and Leon Draisaitl are two very exciting Germans to follow in the NHL right now. Both play at such a high level.

Greiss has stood on his head for a lot of games for the Islanders this year too.

No shortage of skill from the Germans.

I followed the Sabres back in 2002-2009 pretty hard because of Maxim Afinogenov and his teammate Jochen Hecht became one of my favourites.

R

Rolliman111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tobias Rieder and Leon Draisaitl are two very exciting Germans to follow in the NHL right now. Both play at such a high level.

Greiss has stood on his head for a lot of games for the Islanders this year too.

No shortage of skill from the Germans.

I followed the Sabres back in 2002-2009 pretty hard because of Maxim Afinogenov and his teammate Jochen Hecht became one of my favourites.

yes, Jochen Hecht quit his carrer here in Germany, too.
I wonder, that Kühnhackl dont get a Chance wit the Isles.

WhiskeyFix

WhiskeyFix

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
yes, Jochen Hecht quit his carrer here in Germany, too.
I wonder, that Kühnhackl dont get a Chance wit the Isles.

He’s likely going to a Euro League after his 1 year deal is up.

He’s not a bad 3rd/4th line player on a 900k salary

R

Rolliman111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He’s likely going to a Euro League after his 1 year deal is up.

He’s not a bad 3rd/4th line player on a 900k salary

in my opinion, the german hockeyplayers have more to fight to get a Chance than the Swedish or finnish Players for example. if you see brooks macek of the Chicago wolfs in the AHL, is the 4th scorer of the AHL, but he isn't called up by the Vegas Golden Knights.

Dmitriy_rus7

Dmitriy_rus7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I'm a hockey fan) i hate photball but i love hockey. always support RED MACHINE :):)

R

Rolliman111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a hockey fan) i hate photball but i love hockey. always support RED MACHINE :):)

the russians are good, but they Arent a machine anymore. in older times they were nearly unbeatable, but today….

Dmitriy_rus7

Dmitriy_rus7

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
the russians are good, but they Arent a machine anymore. in older times they were nearly unbeatable, but today….

Recently, the phrase "Red Machine" is increasingly used in Russia in relation to the Russian national hockey team - namely, the champions, winning at the world championships in Germany in 1993, in Canada in 2008, in switzerland in 2009, in finland in 2012, in Belarus in 2014 and at the 2018 Olympic Games in Pyeongchang. :):)

R

Rolliman111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Recently, the phrase "Red Machine" is increasingly used in Russia in relation to the Russian national hockey team - namely, the champions, winning at the world championships in Germany in 1993, in Canada in 2008, in Switzerland in 2009, in Finland in 2012, in Belarus in 2014 and at the 2018 Olympic Games in Pyeongchang. :):)

the final in Korea was so close, but both Teams can be proud of this game.

R

Rolliman111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Draisaitl scores his 35th Goal of the Season last night. the most of a native Born german Player in the nhl so far.

N

Nomahoners

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Word on the street is Marco Sturm will be the head coach of the Kings next year, losing the ‘ interim ‘ title. 1st ever German NHL coach? I dunno. Id guess ues though.

B

blackchip

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
GO Habs GO

Hard to not be a fan of the Montreal Canadians.. been so for a long time!!

R

Rolliman111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hard to not be a fan of the Montreal Canadians.. been so for a long time!!
your Coach Dan Lacroix is Coach in cologne at the Moment. the world of hockey is very small sometimes.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm a german hockeyfan. Germany is not the 1st address of hockey, but our fans are allways very loud. My favourite Team are the Cologne Sharks of the german league and the Toronto Maple Leafs of the NHL.
hockey is an interesting sport. it became very popular thanks to the Olympics and world Championships, but now we can not watch the competition of the best hockey players in the national teams because of the selfish position of the NHL. this leaves a sad impression.

R

Rolliman111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hockey is an interesting sport. it became very popular thanks to the Olympics and world Championships, but now we can not watch the competition of the best hockey players in the national teams because of the selfish position of the NHL. this leaves a sad impression.

in my opinion, the best Players of the world have to Play the olympic Tournament. I think the NHL made a bad decission, not having a break for the olympic games.