only two games tonight like the bruins ad kings tonight

J

jano333

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Carolina - San Jose Sharks 1 @ 3.00

Just a value bet, after getting back some players from the injury list, Canes are playing much improved hockey and Ward has been really stellar recently. On other hand we got Sharks, who were playing Blue Jackets, the team whom have 2 top lines injured and were playing b2b, still a poor performance from Sharks. The fact they are playing b2b on road, and on that long road stretch had just two wins, one of them was EXCELLENT vs Lightnings. Last of their two games were decided in low game by an one goal, so for guys who dont like 3way bet, i suggest a money line. Good luck.

J

jano333

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Carolina - San Jose Sharks 1 @ 3.00

Just a value bet, after getting back some players from the injury list, Canes are playing much improved hockey and Ward has been really stellar recently. On other hand we got Sharks, who were playing Blue Jackets, the team whom have 2 top lines injured and were playing b2b, still a poor performance from Sharks. The fact they are playing b2b on road, and on that long road stretch had just two wins, one of them was EXCELLENT vs Lightnings. Last of their two games were decided in low game by an one goal, so for guys who dont like 3way bet, i suggest a money line. Good luck.

Welp 45 saves shutout by rookie goalie.

Toronto Maple Leafs - Nashville Predators 2 @ 2.65

Low shoot attempt team, whoe likes from behind aka, Maple Leafs facing this time a strong deffensive team with one of the best goalies in the business Pekka Rinnie. As well about goalies Bernier today in whos pretty slumpy in my opinon. Preds, winners of 4 of last 5. The rolling rookie Filip Forsberg.

Stake 60$

J

jano333

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good one this time :)

Edmonton Oilers - Vancouver Canucks 2 @ 2.15

Stake : 120$

These teams already were playing with each other 3 times and its 3-0 for Canucks. They are hungry now after shutout lose 5-0 at their home crowd. Of course lately Oilers were losing games just by one goal, but its yet again like yesterday slumpy goaliess vs the Miller beast.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
my hockey bets for tonight are mtl and the ducks

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ducks and blackhawks tonight

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars