Historys of football!

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thus emerged the Intercontinental Cup because of the victory of Vasco (America) over Real Madrid (Europe)
Di Stéfano's Real Madrid were part of the generation that won the first five editions of the European Champions Cup (1955/1956), (1956/1957), (1957/1958), (1958/1959), (1959/1960). ), years later, the club would be named "The Largest Club of the Century" in FIFA polls. In June 1957, Real Madrid were defeated, for the first time after becoming European champions, by a non-European team, Vasco da Gama Brazilian, in the final of the Paris tournament, raising doubts about the then European champions unbeaten.
Testing the alleged unbeaten record of Real Madrid was one of the reasons that motivated the Intercontinental Cup.

Last edited:
diego farfan

diego farfan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
You are very right but, personally for me the best team in history is and will be the saints of Brazon but when I was fighting that football was of pure quality not like now that it is more publicity than talent

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You are very right but, personally for me the best team in history is and will be the saints of Brazon but when I was fighting that football was of pure quality not like now that it is more publicity than talent
Yes I agree, Santos was a huge team in the Pelé era. But Vasco has a magnificent history that many should know. And few also know that the Vasco club was one of the main responsible for Pelé being who he is today, because his first call the Brazilian selection had a direct influence of Vasco da Gama.
And it is true, football is no longer like before. In brazil is no longer super stars as in other times.
[emoji111]️ Thanks

L

Lisavandervelden12

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes I agree, Santos was a huge team in the Pelé era. But Vasco has a magnificent history that many should know. And few also know that the Vasco club was one of the main responsible for Pelé being who he is today, because his first call the Brazilian selection had a direct influence of Vasco da Gama.
And it is true, football is no longer like before. In Brazil is no longer super stars as in other times.
[emoji111]️ Thanks

Your right. I miss the good ole times when there was hige stars in south america

C

Canwai

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Your right. I miss the good ole times when there was hige stars in south america
Yes Yes
Football was so much nicer to watch. I think the 90s were the peak, since then the quality has been decreasing.[emoji111]️