here are some cyclingfans?

R

Rolliman111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not only fans of the Tour de france.
What are your favourite Teams or riders?

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm cycling fan and I ride some days.

I have a lot of favorite riders: Thibaut Pinot, Julian Alaphilippe, Miguel Angel Lopez, Chris Froome, Sagan etc. I can't choose one to be my absolutely favorite.

My favorite team is always where my cousin is riding, at this moment my favorite team is UAE Team Emirates!

georgi krastev

georgi krastev

Legendary Donk-Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Lance Armstong , Eddy Merx, Miguel Indurain.... are the best .

Sky team is the best for now . :bike:

R

Rolliman111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm cycling fan and I ride some days.

I have a lot of favorite riders: Thibaut Pinot, Julian Alaphilippe, Miguel Angel Lopez, Chris Froome, Sagan etc. I can't choose one to be my absolutely favorite.

My favorite team is always where my cousin is riding, at this moment my favorite team is UAE Team Emirates!

wow, if Fernando Gaviria is your Cousin, then you can be proud of him. one of the fastest Sprinters at the Moment.
As a German I'm Looking for the german guys like Greipel, Kittel, Degenkolb and the others.

Gaviria8

Gaviria8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wow, if Fernando Gaviria is your Cousin, then you can be proud of him. one of the fastest Sprinters at the Moment.
As a German I'm Looking for the german guys like Greipel, Kittel, Degenkolb and the others.

We are!

Talking about German riders, they are great! So emotional looking Degenkolb winning in the past Tour de France!

R

Rolliman111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We are!

Talking about German riders, they are great! So emotional looking Degenkolb winning in the past Tour de France!

Winning a stage in the Tour was one of the biggest Goals of Degenkolb. And now he wants to go for the Worldchampion, but i think it is a very Long way to go.
What do you think of Nairo Quintana? he Looks a Little bit fatigued on me in the last year.