Here is solid evidence of massive fraud

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ok first off early tallies favored the Chiefs the board showed them ahead 3 to 0.
Why wasn't the count stopped at this point, the Chiefs were clearly the winner.
Then mysteriously the Buccaneers some how took the lead 7 to 3. Where did these points come from? Tom Brady in 9 previous SBs failed to score a TD in the first quarter now suddenly you want us to believe this could happen?
The Chiefs had no passing TDs however the Buccaneers were allowed to count 3 passing TDs from possible unregistered illegal players well after the Chiefs had the 3 to 0 lead. There were 2 TDs allowed by the same named player and another player that was not even on the team at the start of the season.
One of the Buccaneers coaches was seen pulling a suitcase of illegal points out from under a bench.
2 Buccaneer players were caught on film stealing a pass that was clearly thrown to the Chiefs player right out of the air.
We have 1000s of signed affidavits from Chief fans stating they saw points fraud.
The scoreboard was programmed to change Chief points to Buccaneer points.
So I cannot call the Buccaneers the winner until the Chiefs have exhausted all legal possibilities.

Trillian

Trillian

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Haha! So good. Thanks for the laugh.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
I think you're onto something here.

:rofl:

M

mortimccarthy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hands down the best post i have seen on this site, brilliant 😂👏

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Very funny take.

I was completely neutral on the game - great for football when the season had been difficult to promote so made it enjoyable.

However, not to bring the thread down but I do think it is revealing that Brady gets a pass for his continued friendship with Trump whilst Kaepernick is still in the wilderness following taking a knee, USA today had a great little piece on this a few days ago

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...doesnt-deserve-pass-trump-support/4358829001/).

Joe

Joe

99.98% Kiln dried
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
That's about the long and the short of it... :laugh:

Sounds stupid when you put it like that, eh? :rolleyes:

P

PSSucks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Roger's clearly nailed it on this one. He's got to get Giuliani and Powell up to speed so they can approach the NFL commissioner to have this stolen game result overturned and the Vince Lombardi trophy rightfully awarded to the Chiefs.

The evidence presented here is just as convincing and valid as Trump's 2020 election claims.

Ron112355

Ron112355

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Once a cheater always a cheater :)

7C0895D7 0EC3 4931 90E0 8B7CEA7925A7

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I didn't watch the game but I heard the refs were crooked as well. This should be investigated before the results can be made official.

SillentHunterZ

SillentHunterZ

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He was always favored by refs, nobody says that he isnt great but what calls makes for him they dont call for others.

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks to all that enjoyed the joke. By the way I am am massive Buccaneer fan. My photo was taken at Hardrock Tampa.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nice 1 Roger! :reddy: Never bet against Brady,,, :deal:

D

DS3

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Thanks to all that enjoyed the joke. By the way I am am massive Buccaneer fan. My photo was taken at Hardrock Tampa.

Congrats. As I noted I was neutral on the game and am neutral on Brady (with reservations) but I think Tampa Bay winning makes for the better story.

Plus the Chiefs and Mahomes were brought back down to earth which will be good for them in the long run. Mahomes is an immense talent and will be a GOAT contender but I really cringe at the pre-ordained stuff. Brady literally has half a life in the game to look back on.

The Chiefs obviously had defensive issues with their tackles but it was men against boys and starkly obvious from kick off Tampa were game ready and hungry for it.

CheezeWiz

CheezeWiz

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why is The LameStream Media Ignoring This Story?

Ok first off early tallies favored the Chiefs the board showed them ahead 3 to 0.
Why wasn't the count stopped at this point, the Chiefs were clearly the winner.
Then mysteriously the Buccaneers some how took the lead 7 to 3. Where did these points come from? Tom Brady in 9 previous SBs failed to score a TD in the first quarter now suddenly you want us to believe this could happen?
The Chiefs had no passing TDs however the Buccaneers were allowed to count 3 passing TDs from possible unregistered illegal players well after the Chiefs had the 3 to 0 lead. There were 2 TDs allowed by the same named player and another player that was not even on the team at the start of the season.
One of the Buccaneers coaches was seen pulling a suitcase of illegal points out from under a bench.
2 Buccaneer players were caught on film stealing a pass that was clearly thrown to the Chiefs player right out of the air.
We have 1000s of signed affidavits from Chief fans stating they saw points fraud.
The scoreboard was programmed to change Chief points to Buccaneer points.
So I cannot call the Buccaneers the winner until the Chiefs have exhausted all legal possibilities.

Follow-up question... has your Twitter or FaceBook account been blocked yet?

LOL - very funny satire, Roger! I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Best of Luck at The Tables All!

CheezeWiz

mtl mile end

mtl mile end

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Stop the Steal!

Andy Reid and Patrick Mahomes have chosen to be pussies instead of American Heroes! It's time to Fight Like Hell!