Hedging the Golden Knights?

F

formertroll

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i don't bet on sports and i doubt many of you guys do, but from an EV standpoint do you think you would hedge a futures knights bet? they were between 500-200/1 preseason and even had low odds throughout the season. at this point the decision is about a coin flip, so do you like getting 200/1 on the flip or would you try to (as various people have so far) hedge with opposing bets, get friends to buyout/stake, go to vegas for the week to watch the games live, etc?

U

UncleConRon

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My Opinion

Vegas must have some extra money to throw around. Let the slot players and long shot artists win. It seems they are the ones do. So Vegas doing their job.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I did not think the Winnipeg jets would fall out of the Golden Knights. I recently followed the NHL, but I think it was not like a team won the Stanley Cup in its first year.
This is a huge thing and every chance of winning the final.
No question deserved the finals of the Washington capitals, they were getting better and better. Interestingly, the two teams met 2 times this year, 2 vegas win.
I think it's worth to bet on the Vegas Golden Knights, but not a large amount.
I expect a close fight!

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the ending will be tough. Hedging here makes sense.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is going to be close. Very Tough. Still sad about Jets lost. But I hope next year they come better, stronger and win the Stanley Cup !
Cheers,
M.D.

D

Das4ever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bet few dollars who knows maybe they will win

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that with continued smart management. The Golden Knights will be a team to bet on for the cup.