Hate Mail

D

DADDY O

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you had a chance to express your hate to a specific team which would you choose and what would you say could even be just a player or staff members even owners let the rage out and breathe again. As A newyork fan I must say I truly hate the patriots not just as a jet fan but because the league continues to allow the king of all kings the number one cheater to coach how could this man still have a job when he has been found cheating more then once but yet some say he is the best coach of all time. I wish there was a reset button for the entire patriots organization. At least my giants beat them twice in the super bowl they were not great then so Fffffffffffffffffffffffff the patriots and the coach who has a first class nonstop flight to hell where he will burn. He sold his soul to the devil for titles and has to pay his debut so cheers enjoy your moment. That felt good lol good luck at the tables

D

DADDY O

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What the hell is wrong with the Knicks can we please get a real coach Jeff van gun or m. Jackson even Santa clause lets get it together while there is still time I'll use my Christmas wish if it helps