emk211

emk211

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I love the way this TEAM plays, they have heart and desire to be the best they can be. They always get the other teams best shot, everyone wants to be the best, but some just are not capable and some are.

Rarely, do we see the type of team that GSW is and KD would be a major idiot for leaving the one place that accepts him the way he is, a phenomenal scorer and a decent defensive player, where or why would he want to leave, but if he does, GSW will still be a force to reckon with.

DG needs to mature, but he is a beast on Defense when he really wants to be.

KT needs to draw more fouls, but he is the perfect spot up shooter for this team and plays excellent defense most of the time. Great teammate to have, unselfish.

AI is the lunch pail guy, blue collar does what he needs to do, he might have to go after this season though.

DC was a non-factor and unless he shows up and plays well this year, he might get a cheap deal to stick around, 1 more year, have to prove he can play without another major injury.

The younger bench players have all improved. Some will stay and some will go, Looney stays.

SC is the cog, he makes this machine work the selfless way it does, they consistently lead the league in assists, which is what a TEAM is supposed to do.

SK is the perfect coach for this group and he learned from the best coaches. Glad he has been doing better health wise. That guy is a super nice respectful funny hard working coach.

this GSW team has a chance to equal the Bulls, I personally feel they got robbed in that Cleveland Championship loss, only time they lost 3 games in a row I think for their entire playoff history at least recently, last 5 years or so. And that took DG getting suspended for LBJ disrespecting his manhood, in the hood, LBJ would have gotten his ass kicked, so DG got screwed and LBJ got away with BS.

In any case, I think they are clearly motivated to go out swinging with their very best LineUP and let the ball bounce where it does!

Q

QA77

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They have 5 all stars, of course they’re going to be good. KD joining them really ruined it in terms of the majority of people. Now they don’t look at GS the way they did before. A 73 win team added the greatest scorer of all time. But before KD they were really good and would have just as good of a chance to win the 2 championships like they did.

jrgum25

jrgum25

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Golden State will get back to the way things were in 2015 and 2016 because I feel like Durant wants to prove he can do it big on his own which I have no doubt he'll transform the team he goes to into a contender (I think it'll be whereever Kyrie winds up because their buddies). Then Golden State will do whatever it takes to keep Klay around by offering him the max deal he desires. Boogie probably returns because like you say his injury proneness probably takes away any chance he had at a big deal from someone else. The Warriors will be strong next year but the rest of the league has caught up which I'm kind of glad because even though the Warriors are my team I want to see a competitive league at the same time instead of one team completely dominating.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When you have Steph along with great players who shoots the ball well, its a formula for success.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You name steph first? Guy played terrible all play offs up until the last few games. Gs wouldn't 3rd be in the playoffs still if not for kd. He literally carried the team the first few rounds.
When you have Steph along with great players who shoots the ball well, its a formula for success.

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Should make for an interesting finals ...feels like Durant won’t play I doubt that was a calf strain more like Achilles injury

L

Leopoldovec

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Urgently need help Durant

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I thought Achilles also but it's clear it's not at halftime of game 1, he was jumping all around and stuff trying to hype his team up, which he shouldn't be doing with a strain either, but he definitely wouldn't have been doing it with a Achilles issue.
Should make for an interesting finals ...feels like Durant won’t play I doubt that was a calf strain more like Achilles injury

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well he better come in for game 5 ready to go if he plays the warriors are in trouble