Gronk to Tampa

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In a pretty hilarious move , the patriots traded away big Gronk to Tampa. Never expected a move like that. If Gronk can Actually stay healthy , Tampa will have a pretty serious offense. However I feel that gronk will shine for 5 games and then be out the rest of the season

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In a pretty hilarious move , the patriots traded away big Gronk to Tampa. Never expected a move like that. If Gronk can Actually stay healthy , Tampa will have a pretty serious offense. However I feel that gronk will shine for 5 games and then be out the rest of the season
5 games with Gronk and Brady? Sounds like 4 wins or at the very least a few sold out home games and a hell of a lot of jersey sales. Tampa knows what they are doing and just think if Gronk can stay healthy, he has given his body a year off to recuperate as well, who knows what can happen. Gronk is one of the best TE ever in the game when he was healthy and not to mention just flat out fun to watch.

B

BIGAUS

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
When I heard about the news yesterday, I was surprised it happened. However, after looking more into it and hearing what some of the insiders have said about the situation and how playing in Tampa Bay with Brady was really the only scenario he would return to, it makes sense. Plus the timing of Gronk's potential willingness to return put the Patriots in a bind as they couldn't afford to have his salary on the roster anymore and had to trade him for less in return.

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Gronk

Like others I as well was pretty surprised to see him return to football. Now being reunited with Brady Tampa Bay now gives Brady one of the best receiving group he has had in the past few years.

One never knows and IF Brady & the Gronk stay healthy Tampa Bay could now be a team to reckon with.

Regardless lets just hope we are over the coronavirus but the start of football season and that there is a season with fans!

F

FrothyGoodness

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
5 games with Gronk and Brady? Sounds like 4 wins or at the very least a few sold out home games and a hell of a lot of jersey sales. Tampa knows what they are doing and just think if Gronk can stay healthy, he has given his body a year off to recuperate as well, who knows what can happen. Gronk is one of the best TE ever in the game when he was healthy and not to mention just flat out fun to watch.
Of course they know what they are doing. But Gronkowski has been a major health factor for a while now. A long while. Depending on what they Do with their other TE talent will be the factor on if they really expect Gronk to take a major load or if they will keep his reps light

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
someone got 4th rounfd for gronk after gronk left smart move got something for nothin

B

bigthereal

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah, thats kind a weird move, but football is business not loyalty

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
He won't need to play barely any before playoffs. How it is now, without him, this could be the highest scoring team, by a decent margin. The wr types they have are perfect for brady, and you have Oj Howard who is really underrated. Even if gronk sat out a lot, him and brady have years of chemistry so that's a non factor. Could be the funnest team to watch, if they keep the same offensive philosophy at least.

B

bigthereal

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
a bit sad to see these two down in Tampa