Greyhound Racing

theothermj

theothermj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi

There is a site I go to that offers free cash contests 2-4x a week. They pick a track and you handicap the races, can even watch live and change picks...talk to other people. It's run by a guy I know, there are links to sites that allow you to bet as well.

If you like to watch the puppies run, send me a DM and I'll send the link and more details. They also have free horse handicapping contests at other sites

theothermj

theothermj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi

There is a site I go to that offers free cash contests 2-4x a week. They pick a track and you handicap the races, can even watch live and change picks...talk to other people. It's run by a guy I know, there are links to sites that allow you to bet as well.

If you like to watch the puppies run, send me a DM and I'll send the link and more details. They also have free horse handicapping contests at other sites
Wednesday September 19th - Wheeling $100
Thursday September 20th - Jacksonville Prize

Saturday September 22nd - Tri-State $200
Sunday September 23rd - Iowa Greyhound $100

$400 AVAILABLE!!
Don't miss out on the Fun and watching the greyhounds Run.
These are FREE contests money split to top three (50%/30%/20%)

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The best is the Palm beach and Yong Rader dogs there the forecasts are more successful

F

fordman427

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’ve watched the dogs race at the track in WV a couple times, it’s pretty interesting

theothermj

theothermj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The best is the Palm beach and Yong Rader dogs there the forecasts are more successful

Palm Beach and Wheeling WV have the best tracks, best dogs and highest purses. PB is nice, unfortunately they don't participate but you can watch and wager for real on them. The free site also has a link to the Horse/Greyhound racing link to bet.

theothermj

theothermj

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’ve watched the dogs race at the track in WV a couple times, it’s pretty interesting

My daughters uncle owns the top kennel there almost every year. Charter is the name. I've not been to that track but plan on going one day....

J

jimbob12

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
love dog racing pick a lot of winners myself

J

jekas1k

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips