Golf fans?

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any golf fans on CC. I'm heading to St Andrews on Friday to enjoy the British Open. It is only an hour drive away, i will mainly be following Tiger, if i can get close, due to massive crowds. I can't see him coming close to winning, but you never know, links golf is unpredictable.

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will be watching it on TV when I wake up in the morning

flail1

flail1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Lucky you indeed - enjoy the moments. Love the game and love the PGA and the majors. Play well Tiger!

RustyRed83

RustyRed83

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Lucky you indeed - enjoy the moments. Love the game and love the PGA and the majors. Play well Tiger!
Dunno if i will follow him now, after his performance today, lol. Disaster. My friend was down today and said it's impossible to get close to him. It's Like Black Friday, i don't have the temperament for that, lol.

B

benitwapasu

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hope Lee Westwood can win--he deserves a major--if not I hope one of the other LIV players can win cuz they are taking a whole bunch of money away from the Saudi sheiks and getting zero credit for it

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Course I would love to visit/play. Shame Tiger had a rough day. Hopefully you got to see some of the morning tee times. Lots of low scores.

Saw Tiger at Augusta a few times. Always a mad house. Can't get close to him unless you get a few holes ahead and wait for him.

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For a couple of years now, I've been watching Golf broadcasts when it's on TV.
I'm not so good at it that I know the big names, but even I know Tiger Woods.