golden states warriors.

jfofla

jfofla

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you think the GSW has some chanche to be champion in the NBA, I think he lost a lot of strength he had.

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
you think the GSW has some chanche to be champion in the NBA, I think he lost a lot of strength he had.

Thank you for posting.

The stars of the warriors are still young and the amount of playing time the young players on this team are getting will help develop a strong core for future years. So yes it is possible that they can win again in the near future.

:fight:

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No way... they won't have Russell next year most likely, and people have adjusted to currys style of just putting it up from 30 feet out. They used to give him those shots because no one expects players to do that. Klay may never be the same, hard to tell until he is back, but regardless, they won't even be top 4 in the west for the next 4 or 5 years at minimal.

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don’t know about the championship. Too many strong teams at the moment in the NBA. But next year, when the leaders are healthy and plus high peaks, they can bring the team a good result, like a mininum playoff.

greatgame230

greatgame230

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think so. I think this team has already lost its power so that next year they can be NBA camps, they need to keep some pieces and go to free agency, unfortunately I don't think they can hire a superstar for the salary cap, I think they best they can do is start a restructuring period by having Klay Thompson as a franchise player

P

pokerdebit

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't say
But is this site not for poker discussions only?
Or else it is confusing
No hard feelings

Vallet

Vallet

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Golden State has a chance to get a high pick in next year's draft.

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For Golden State they are tanking this year but they will be back for next year. Can't beat the duo of Curry and Thompson.

G

gazdagleszek

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Opinion

In this situation with this game I think they can not. Remember when they won the cahmpionship with 4-0 absolutely amazing now they are on the last half of the teams and somehow it's sad but you can also see that in NFL New England Patriots. Nobody van win every single cahmpionship.