Golden State Warriors losses o/u 6?

Honeybuns666

Honeybuns666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With the Warriors getting Boogie and having 5 all stars in the starting line up do they lose 6 games or more this season? I really think they won't lose more than 6.

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Not sure

You never know how each year will turn out. I hope they fall on there face.

F

formertroll

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
they will lose six before boogie plays his first game

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Yup, getting a big guy with a torn Achilles, guaranteed winner there.

Duraphig

Duraphig

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think they will lose more than 6. I don't think Cousins will be in basketball shape until half way through the season. They will have a few off nights. They will have some games where they let players sit to get some rest. A couple of them may get dinged up at the same time. I don't think it will be a lot higher than six but a bit higher.

THbc19

THbc19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think they may even lose, but at the moment of the decision they will win. The staff is extremely strong.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Law of averages is how I look at it. Even if they all gel and cousins is 100 percent, some times it's just not your night, and sometimes the other team can do no wrong. I think 9 to 10 would be a good estimate.

jho

jho

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I predict at best they can match their 73 win season.

However they don't care about the regular season. They rev their engines for the playoffs.

Honeybuns666

Honeybuns666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Law of averages is how I look at it. Even if they all gel and cousins is 100 percent, some times it's just not your night, and sometimes the other team can do no wrong. I think 9 to 10 would be a good estimate.

I didn't realize cousins would be out for that long. I agree 10-11 would be a good bet.

cocojambo

cocojambo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I want them to win.I support Golden State Warriors.Stephen Currie is the best basktball player nowadays,I love his street style.

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Vegas has this higher than I thought. It's over under 16.5 and the over has all the juice on it at the moment.

NoPlace4U

NoPlace4U

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They will surely lose more than 6 games, no question about, Cousins is gonna come back in January at the earliest and even with him at 100% from the beginning of the season they would lose over 6 games.

B

BeiMoh420

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Man, I think they won't lose a darn game. UNLESS, Chef Curry, Durant, Boogie, and Klay all collide into each other at once (god forbid). Basketball is getting stupid but at least my Nuggets are on the rise.

J

Joonnn1212

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Even as the top team in the league I think the warriors will still lose around 10 games just from not playing their best. It's quite discouraging to see a super team like Golden State get even better and stifle any competition for the championship. I hope their reign doesn't last too much longer because its getting quite boring to see them coast to finals victories year after year.

A

alyepes

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
golden state will lose more then 6 do to the fact we rarely see repeats in the NBA. I really hope they can win 70 games with that lineup but to lose only 5 games in the Modern NBA with all this talent i dont see it

Honeybuns666

Honeybuns666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Vegas has this higher than I thought. It's over under 16.5 and the over has all the juice on it at the moment.

I'd bet the under for sure. They just look too good. I'm a losing sports better so the over is probably guaranteed.

Nelson1712

Nelson1712

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
they should not lose with that dream team that they are going to have this season, they will be the "sure" at the time of betting

S

Synopsis

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I bet it I'd bet the under too, but surprisingly the over is a even bigger favorite now, it's at -165. That means it's being bet heavy, and likely some big bets by sharps to keep that line moving in that direction.
I'd bet the under for sure. They just look too good. I'm a losing sports better so the over is probably guaranteed.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i say they loss between 13 -17 games this season if healthy cousins will not be there to start the season so if the big 4 are healthy they are the best team

johnny tigre

johnny tigre

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I dont think they will be able to limit their losses below 6 games. They will lose more than ten games even.

D

Das4ever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They will go easy in regular season but in playoff noone has a chance. They ruined nba :(

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
With the Warriors getting Boogie and having 5 all stars in the starting line up do they lose 6 games or more this season? I really think they won't lose more than 6.

Its over 6 but GS is still an imposing threat to anyone.

M

mattlafontaine

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Go Warriors. they have a great team this year for sure

M

mattlafontaine

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont think they will be able to limit their losses below 6 games. They will lose more than ten games even.
Although I think the Blazers are going to give them trouble this year. Go Blazers!!!