Golden Knights Win Wild Game 1 to Take Early Stanley Cup Lead

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today will be the second game. I will definitely watch.

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Washington just pulled off a good win in last night's game. This series has been close games. Not like the rounds 1.2.3.

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Last night was a far better game than the game before. Much better game to watch, in my opinion. It's a best of 5 series now!

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The second game was very interesting. I enjoyed watching it.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ovechkin and Kuznetsov are super strength. I'm more than confident that Washington will win the cup this season. 3 - 1 in the series is more than confident with the property.

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Ovechkin and Kuznetsov are super strength. I'm more than confident that Washington will win the cup this season. 3 - 1 in the series is more than confident with the property.

Ovechkin and Kuznetsov are indeed good players and Ovechkin is truly stepping up his leadership role, but don't forget the Braden Holtby has been a very important part of some of their impressive wins, as well as T.J. Oshie and Nichlas Backstrom (not sure where they would be without these guys, either) Actually, they have all stepped up!

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They won and playing great. 2 - 0. New Champions coming up soon.

H

HRVATSKIBOGMARS

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
HR
Chips
I like Washington. Of course the most because of Ovechkin. He is really fantastic leader of his team. Lets go Washington for Stanley Cup :)

Top 10 Games