Golden Ball 2021

tenk27

tenk27

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A golden soccer ball will be awarded soon!I think he deserved Robert Lewandowski and Karim Benzema.In your opinion, who deserves this prestigious award?:smile::rolleyes:

cindymagaly

cindymagaly

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To be honest, I prefer that Benzema or Messi win it because they won titles with their national team and were important in the tournament, but if Lewandoski wins, which broke the nets even though he was injured for enough time, I'm not going to complain, he had the season of his life. I think it will be repeated even if Bayer Munich is very dominant in their league. So between those three I would vote for them to be the golden ball this year

tenk27

tenk27

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To be honest, I prefer that Benzema or Messi win it because they won titles with their national team and were important in the tournament, but if Lewandoski wins, which broke the nets even though he was injured for enough time, I'm not going to complain, he had the season of his life. I think it will be repeated even if Bayer Munich is very dominant in their league. So between those three I would vote for them to be the golden ball this year
Last year it was postponed due to the COVID Pandemic and it should have gone into the hands of Lewandowski because he won the Champions League. This year I agree that some players with the national team have won more but in terms of morale:D