Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
send your guesses that I want to make a bo bet sporte game, then I wanted your help!

crazydogg666

crazydogg666

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think FC Bayern München will become a champion, the next matches will be difficult, but 7 points in reserve is very good for a team of this level.

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think FC Bayern München will become a champion, the next matches will be difficult, but 7 points in reserve is very good for a team of this level.

yes yes but there is also Borussia who is playing a lot and between these 2 why the others are not willing to play the championship!

R

Rolliman111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont think so, that Bayern will let go this title. the other Teams had their Chance when Bayern struggled a Little bit, but now they are too solid and strong...

Bambini7777

Bambini7777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bavaria Munich will definitely become a champion,100%:burnout:

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
munich will win dortmund had their chance and lost

namvidnee

namvidnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Stupid question. Here and so everything is clear. Bayern München champion!

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
i dont think so, that Bayern will let go this title. the other Teams had their Chance when Bayern struggled a Little bit, but now they are too solid and strong...
I don't think the bayer is showing itself great since the beginning of the championship and no and now that they are going to disappoint the coach and the fans.

R

Rolliman111

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think the bayer is showing itself great since the beginning of the championship and no and now that they are going to disappoint the coach and the fans.
in the beginning of the Season they played against their former Coach Niko Kovac, because he benched Players like Müller and Boateng. the new Coach Hans Flick put them back in the Team and Bayern made their way back to the top of the league.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon here.After Bayern Munich´s victory against Borussia Dortmund ,I have no doubt that the Bundesliga already has its champion.

W

we will rock you

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
munich will be champion again they own this league

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
in the beginning of the Season they played against their former Coach Niko Kovac, because he benched Players like Müller and Boateng. the new Coach Hans Flick put them back in the Team and Bayern made their way back to the top of the league.
yes yes and they will win and the tidiest team this season, even in the Champions League, they were already very close.

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Bayern champion, nothing new. Sure bet.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think Bayern Munich will be champion again.

A

Anglermeister

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, Bayern Munich has a good run at the moment and is hard to beat. They play a mega good pressing under Hansi Flick.