Georgia vs Alabama

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Whew - Alabama intercepted and failed to score! They really should have had a touchdown there - then missed the field goal attempt. :)

imhighhommie

imhighhommie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Go Georgia! This is going to be a good one!

OzExorcist

OzExorcist

Broomcorn's uncle
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Books closed with Bama as -3.5 point favourites. I'm sweating a futures bet on Bama that was placed before the Clemson game. It's looking pretty iffy at the moment...

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ugh - was a late night heartbreaker - ended so fast in overtime that my head was spinning.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Georgia surprised me I thought the tide would have run them out of the building. Props to St. Nick for another gutsy call to put the freshman in.
Heartbreaker for all you Georgia fans.

ribbybruno

ribbybruno

Skadoosh!!
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ugh - was a late night heartbreaker - ended so fast in overtime that my head was spinning.

#14 on Georgia Defense had 3 different plays in which he let his team down late in the game (including the last one in OT.)

NCDaddy

NCDaddy

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Helluva game. Saban even looked surprised during the post game interview....like "Damn...can't believe it" ...one of those decisions he made that if it worked out he looks like a genius and if it didn't, he looks like a dunce. I think he said "F it" and shoved all his chips in and it worked out.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Helluva game. Saban even looked surprised during the post game interview....like "Damn...can't believe it" ...one of those decisions he made that if it worked out he looks like a genius and if it didn't, he looks like a dunce. I think he said "F it" and shoved all his chips in and it worked out.

Yep - once he put the freshman quarterback in the game changed for them.

paipingprung

paipingprung

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Great game, I was so wound up after the game I had to count freshmen to fall asleep !!!! 1 freshman 2 freshman 3 freshman

99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had bet on Alabama and the over ,fantastic coaching move at halftime to make both things happen wtg nick saban on 6th title

grilldoggy

grilldoggy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Alabama never should have been in the playoff, didn't earn it