Which game would you like to see rebroadcast?

mondo3

mondo3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
With there being no sports on TV, which game would you like to see rebroadcast?
For example, I’d like to see some classic hockey games with Gretzky, Orr, or Howe. I don’t mean highlights, I’d like to watch the entire game.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
This game perhaps :hmmmm2:
Hosts took us so seriously they got first ever defeat at home lol

[ame="https://youtube.com/watch?v=FQbcIR0qTFY"]Serbia 1:3 Estonia 2010 - YouTube[/ame]

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I can watch some matches of the past on YouTube, but in reduced form (goals and best moments). But watching an old match is completely boring for me. In general I very (well very) rarely watch matches not in live broadcast.

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Santos FC 5 X 2 Benfica...1962

unfortunately I still haven't found the full game to watch ...

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
These days I saw some derby between Barcelona and Real Madrid. A great pleasure to see again some great players like Zidane Figo Ronaldo Raul Puyol Ronaldinho Roberto Carlos and many others.

Ice Wolf

Ice Wolf

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would like to see the National Title game between Texas and USC when the longhorns had there big comeback in the last few minutes against the Trojans. When I was in high school I thought the game was over and went to sleep. That one and the Georgia vs Alabama national championship game that Tua led the Tide back to win that game. I am a Mississippi State fan so I don't have any allegiances to any of those teams I just think those are two of the best National Championship games of all time. I would also probably sit here and watch the entire games again.

ACESOVEREZZZ

ACESOVEREZZZ

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Replay

To be honest I really don't wish to see any games replayed. Hard for me to rewatch a game that I already know the outcome. Just my opinion.

B

BIGshark91

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Rober Lewandowski strike 5 goals in 9 minutes opposite Vfl Wolfsburg

B

bigthereal

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
SB XLIX for sure, that was a real horror best fotball game ever

619Leafs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any mlb replays with no hitters or perfect game is a winner for me.

36yankees

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Aaron Boone’s walk off homer against the Red Sox to send the Yankees to the World Series

kringoo

kringoo

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
flamengo & saints by ronaldinho gaucho and neymar

B

Belgiumburnley

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
2 champions league finals :
Bayern - Man Utd and Ac Milan - Liverpool

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would have liked to watch Brazil's matches at the 1982 World Cup, they looked like a fantastic team, even though they didn't win the cup, they were an impressive team.

D

Davey_H

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I was about to ask do they not have full matches on Youtube or elsewhere online? I know quite a lot of old soccer games are on there.
During our first lockdown last year sky sports showed a lot of full matches on Sunday afternoons (in place of the live game they should have been showing) including the City vs QPR game from 2012. Even as a neutral and even knowing the outcome, it was still crazily intense. Can only imagine what it would have been like as a City fan watching that unfold live.

G

gichka97

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Chelsea Liverpool 4-4 2008 1/4 final Champions League, one of the greatest football matches I have ever seen - drama from the first to the last minute with intrigue to the last second - comebacks from both sides, beautiful goals, tough tackles, penalties, crucial goalkeeper mistakes - everything for the perfect match,

netherlands - portugal - football - FIFA World Cup 2006 1/8 final, the roughest football match I have ever seen - 18 yellow cards and 4 red cards in official match on such a global tournament.

Top 10 Games