EddMaster

EddMaster

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Tonight is fight night. Who’s going to win the third and final bout between these two beasts?

My money is on Fury with an early knockout/stoppage. Let’s hear what you think.

maneger1984

maneger1984

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think this will be a repeat of the second fight. Fury will dominate and stop's Wilder in rounds 6-9.

igroksash

igroksash

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Firstly, Wilder should not be underestimated, he proved that he can send to sleep in the 12th round. Secondly, a lot of money, 4 battles are possible, it is beneficial to everyone.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I like Fury's style and I think he's gonna win one more time against Wilder.

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think will be full fight and fury win after referee decision

toots babos

toots babos

ex-tornament grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good fight but fury really had it won in the 3rd round, after that round it was all fury with just a little sting or 2 from wilder.

nick619

nick619

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The American in me was hoping Wilder would win, but you can’t deny the truth that Tyson Fury is the best heavyweight in the world. He won all three fights despite the contoversial draw in the first one.

SIGNATURE
-BANNED FROM POSTING IN ALL POLITICAL THREADS FOR HAVING TOO MUCH COMMON SENSE! || I WILL NOT RESPOND TO POSTS BY HATEFUL PEOPLE (BIASED MODERATORS INCLUDED). SPREAD LOVE, NOT HATE.

EddMaster

EddMaster

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Well he came and did exactly what he said he would do. What a legend!! Wilder put up a good fight at the beginning but failed to build momentum. One of the best fights I’ve seen in quite some time

I

IanP304

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Cracking fight one of the best i have seen in a long time. I am not a fan of some of the things Wilder says outside the ring and still think his boxing ability (other than freakish power) is lacking. However that said gotta give him huge respect for last night the amount of grit, heart and determination he showed was fantastic and really made for a great fight ...... but in the end the best man won AGAIN!

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.This was a good fight.Both guys gave their best.Wilder had his opportunity for the knock out but he couldn´t.But it is undeniable that Fury had a great advantage not only in height but also in weight.I think a fourth fight is unnecessary.

great_young

great_young

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I guess the two most interesting matches now seem to be Fury - Joshua and Wilder - Joshua. Nothing disrespectful for Usyk, just my opinion.

Baldy86

Baldy86

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
what a nice fight it was !

wilders gameplan (at least in the beginning of the fight) seemed to be to do many body shots . and he bulked up on the muscles and weighed more ....i dont know if that was a good idea for him since it made him a bit slow and had a negative effect on his endurance / stamina .

i watched the fight with my brother and i told him at the beginning of the fight that fury will win by KO and it happened as i said . however wilder almost got him too and got fury down 2 times in a round . wilder is always dangerous so you have to always be cautious

very nice fight and fury is the deserved winner

B

Bober

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A show with two actors who received huge money for this fight. It seemed to me that Tyson was able to end the fight much earlier, but people paid and wanted blood.

cindymagaly

cindymagaly

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bored as hell, I expected a lot from that fight for being heavyweights, but hey, better will come and those two should retire the problem is that they have no relief, it is the problem of today's boxing, every day it declines more and there is no no event or any new fighter or prospect that is coming ... dark years are going to be for boxing I hope I'm wrong

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Wilder's chin is too good for his own good. I hope he does not end up with health problems in a few years from this beating, and the beating he took in the 2nd fight with Fury.

martinlgs

martinlgs

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
When the Wilder-Fury 1 fight was announced I said that Wilder had a record against very bad fighters, that his opponents were sacks of potatoes.
If we review the record of Wilder's opponents we see that in around 600 fights they have lost more than 70% with more than 450 losses between them and have been KOs more than 25 times.

In addition to that, Wilder does not box, he has no technique ...

Over there Wilder is asking for a 4th fight, if they do it is for the money ... he should fight with other boxers and see if he earns that right ...

EddMaster

EddMaster

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Bored as hell, I expected a lot from that fight for being heavyweights, but hey, better will come and those two should retire the problem is that they have no relief, it is the problem of today's boxing, every day it declines more and there is no no event or any new fighter or prospect that is coming ... dark years are going to be for boxing I hope I'm wrong

Did you watch the same fight as everyone else?

Not sure what more you wanted from it or what your expectations were, but I think it was a solid heavyweight fight.

EddMaster

EddMaster

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Over there Wilder is asking for a 4th fight, if they do it is for the money ... he should fight with other boxers and see if he earns that right ...

Definitely has to earn the right to fight any belt now. Don’t think we’ll see him in the ring any time soon.