Fun Bets!

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I know that there are many players who place weekly bets on various types of sports and what better than fun bets to see who can get theirs, here is my first fun bet:
over 49.5 Bengals-Titans
Kansas Chiefs -20.5
Steelers +7.5
Miami Dolphins +3.5
Packers -6.5
Saints -6.5
Eagles 1H -12.5

$ 1 = $ 147

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow I was surprised by the Vikings against the packers, today the defense was good. Soon I will place more fun bets for those who want to follow the thread and want to add their own

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can join us in the NFL Betting Thread. There is no money at stake just picks against the spread and we will keep track of your wins and losses over the year.

Just FYI: Your Steelers number was inflated. Looks like you used the opening line. It closed at Baltimore -4. But Steelers won either way. You can check the line at scoresandodds.com and use current line when you place your play.

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can join us in the NFL Betting Thread. There is no money at stake just picks against the spread and we will keep track of your wins and losses over the year.

Just FYI: Your Steelers number was inflated. Looks like you used the opening line. It closed at Baltimore -4. But Steelers won either way. You can check the line at scoresandodds.com and use current line when you place your play.

the lines I use are those of betstars and take +6.5 points not the +4. take points too. In this thread I will not only put NFL I will also place mixed bets with tennis, horse racing, soccer, nfl ... etc. They are fun bets of what I like and so if there are bettors and you like some other lines then you can use them and they are welcome to put their crazy plays that they like.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the lines I use are those of betstars and take +6.5 points not the +4. take points too. In this thread I will not only put NFL I will also place mixed bets with tennis, horse racing, soccer, nfl ... etc. They are fun bets of what I like and so if there are bettors and you like some other lines then you can use them and they are welcome to put their crazy plays that they like.
Who do you like for the Breeders Cup Championship ?

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Who do you like for the Breeders Cup Championship ?
Today is the raffle of the track positions with great pleasure when I see how the races are, I will give you the ones I like for the breeder races but if I am sure of a horse it would be the mare: Swiss Skydiver.

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My fun bet of the day: West Brom and Over 2.5 (4.60) Leicester (2.60) Hoffenheim (1.85) Palmeiras - Clube Atlético Mineiro Over 2.5 (2.00) International (1.72) $ 1 to $ 75 from betstars

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Today is the raffle of the track positions with great pleasure when I see how the races are, I will give you the ones I like for the breeder races but if I am sure of a horse it would be the mare: Swiss Skydiver.

I had her in Preakness to win at 11-1. I think she will run in the Distaff and not the Classic.

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think if it's the Distaff it will be a nice race against Monomoy Girl. By the way Jackie Robinson looks very good

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Champiooons League and Fun Bets!!
Liverpool 2.00
Over3.5 Shakhtar-Borussia 2.20
Ajax to score over 0.5 goals in each half 2.00
Fede Valverde to score and Real Madrid win 9.00
1$ = 81$

georgel2384

georgel2384

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Champiooons League and Fun Bets!!
Liverpool 2.00
Over3.5 Shakhtar-Borussia 2.20
Ajax to score over 0.5 goals in each half 2.00
Fede Valverde to score and Real Madrid win 9.00
1$ = 81$
Nice :D Good Luck!!!

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Breeders Cup Day and here I come with my analysis of today's races at Keeneland with their respective Breeders Cup. Race 1: it is a Stake in the name of the great Nyquist and a race that I see very even between 3 copies, putting as the first mark the number 8 with the riding of Tyler G. It is followed by the 1 with the star Javier Castellano and I close with the 9 the one driven by the fabulous Santana Jr.
Race 2: in this test I think that speed is very present and some specimen that is placed between 3rd-4th place will be hunting the race and may be the winner I stay with the following order 6-14-2Race 3: many participants seem to be a kentucky derby type race, I keep number 5 as a surprise of good dividend and I would accompany it with number 2 and 6, I think this race is to enjoy and stay away from betting, but if you are willing to risk the number 5 has the numbers to strike.Race 4: a race in 1200 meters or 6 furlongs where the speed is more than present and if a specimen that is very noticeable in this event is the 2 with Jose Lezcano can join the game with the finish, its clear enemies would be the 9 and the 4 and be very careful with the latter, the one driven by Jose Luis Ortiz can be a worthy rival since his last race won in a spectacular way and now with the riding of this rider he gains much more value because not for nothing is JL Ortiz called the king of all 1200.
race 5: for me this grade II is defined in two participants: Manuel Franco's 14th and the Velazquez / Pletcher team on 6th since for me they are the best jobs for this race.
race 6: first Breeders and extremely exciting race where I am left with the undefeated Second of July number 13 that I think can keep 14 at bay with Irad Ortiz.race 7: we arrived at the breeders cup juvenile turf and since I can't go against the current, many people believe in the victory of the Battleground colt with Ryan Moore, O'Brien's presented comes with the favorite tag but still this horse does not convince me and I think the Unbeaten Outadore could surprise in this race and another enemy that I see very strong is Luis Saez with Mutasaabeq.
Race 8: Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies Grade I. In this race I go with the number 3 and the Venezuelan Junior Alvarado, although it is true that there are 3 mares that are undefeated I think that Dayoutoftheoffice fell in love in his last race and I think that here I am influenced by fanaticism more than anything but I think it will show that she is a mare that will go to great races with the respect of the other participants.
race 9: Breeders' Cup Juvenile Fillies Turf Grade I. Unbeaten race that is decided between 4-5-9-10 I do not opt ​​for any because they have a lot of opportunity in combinations of exact and trifects these 4 copies are present.
race 10: for me, Jackie's Warrior has no enemies, he is a horse that will run only on the nose and said goodbye. THE MOST FIXED OF THE BREEDERS CUP.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have only obtained the past performances for four of the races.

In Race 3 a triple and exacta box of Complexity, Knicks Go, and Vekona

In race 4 Mean Mary to win

In the Distaff the horse to beat will be Preakness Winner Swiss SkyDiver. Im using Monomy Girl, Valence, and Ollies Candy underneath.
Race 8 I like Factor This to win

In Race 9 the Classic, Tiz the Law is the horse to beat but with the right pace Toms DeTat beats him. Exacta box these two and use Improbable and Authentic underneath.

There are other horses that could surprise if they get the right trip including By My Standards, Global Campaign, and the overlooked Happy Saver who is rising but will need the best race of his life.

A crowd favorite which I think is a toss due to recent form is Maximum Security. Higher Power has the goods under the hood with a previous 110 speed figure but has not had the right mindset since he stumbled in September of 2019 at Santa Anita. Art Collector is out matched versus these.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
WIN PARLAY BREEDERS CUP

WIN PARLAY BREEDERS CUP

Pick 6 2020/11/07
Keeneland Race #7 USD 0.25 Pick 6 (4 / 14 / 13 / 5 / 2 / 2, 4)

Attachments

• kee wp tmp.jpg
    kee wp tmp.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
99TERRANCE99

99TERRANCE99

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fun bets is an interesting title ..don’t take a bet seriously you might as well burn your money for heat

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Looks like Vekoma got scratched in my Parlay.

For the Classic we are going with

an exacta box of Tiz the Law with Toms DeTat
a triple part wheel of the above with Authentic in the third spot
and a triple box of all three.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Stakes races are so hard to cap. Gimme a cheap claiming race any day of the week,

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Stakes races are so hard to cap. Gimme a cheap claiming race any day of the week,

I like to play Macuares in Belmont and Charles Town, the first because they pay well and the second because it is relatively easier to hit horses. And the European racetracks I think are the most difficult to hit a parley there should give you hundreds of dollars.

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For my Fun bet today:
Ind. Medellin 1.80
Millionaires 1.80
Chapecoense 2.65
Delfin FC 1.95
over 2.5 Barcelona-Independent 1.85
wanderers (uru) 2.45
Dep. La guaira (ven) 1.80
Deportivo Lara (ven)
1$=393$

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play ... Charles Town, .

I used to live near there and go to that track frequently. Did you know that before Penn Gaming bought that track it was the lowest favorites in the money for over a decade running?

The fix was always in at Charles Town. I rarely went during the fixed years but later I would end up playing poker in West Virginia frequently with that group which included jockey Travis Dunkelberger who confirmed my suspicions about what used to go on there.

It is cleaned up now and the races are fair.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
For my Fun bet today:
Ind. Medellin 1.80
Millionaires 1.80
Chapecoense 2.65
Delfin FC 1.95
over 2.5 Barcelona-Independent 1.85
wanderers (uru) 2.45
Dep. La guaira (ven) 1.80
Deportivo Lara (ven)
1$=393$

If you are looking for wednesday fun bet(s) then you can bet against Italy lol ...

Lheticus

Lheticus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Betting on individual games can be stressful, but in the past I've cogitated on placing some Futures bets. It's a great way for me to get invested in a sport, let alone a team in that sport. I wonder if there's another thread around here on that subject? If not maybe I'll try to make one.

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fun Bet 14/11
Soccer:
Montenegro 2.20
over 3.5 germany 1.91
portugal 2.30
over 2.5 Spain 2.05
Ncaaf:
Kentucky -17 1.91
over 52 Rutgers 1.91
Miami +1 1.91
Notre Dame -11.5 1.91

1$ = 268$

Aremaz95

Aremaz95

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used to live near there and go to that track frequently. Did you know that before Penn Gaming bought that track it was the lowest favorites in the money for over a decade running?

The fix was always in at Charles Town. I rarely went during the fixed years but later I would end up playing poker in West Virginia frequently with that group which included jockey Travis Dunkelberger who confirmed my suspicions about what used to go on there.

It is cleaned up now and the races are fair.

hey friend today I took out my marks for Aqueduct here I leave them:
1) 11-2
2) 6-5
3) 10
4) 12
5) 5-11-6
6) 9-11-1
7) 4
8) 7-1-9
9) 9-10
10) 6 Best Bet

Aremaz95