France Beats Croatia 4-2 to Earn Second World Cup Title in 20 Years

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Broken glass shops and two dead fans in France. This is not the best decision of the fans. I congratulate all people of France on the victory at the 2018 world Cup! But I grieve for the dead. Idiocy must die. Today, Putin gave the ball to Donald to hold a wonderful championship in 2026 in the United States. I believe in both presidents. Peace must be established.

THbc19

THbc19

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Croatia played better in the final game, but it would be a lie to say that France did not deserve to win the world cup, they did a very solid and intelligent championship. And of course they should thank Belgium for having eliminated brazil. hahaha

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Croatia played better in the final game, but it would be a lie to say that France did not deserve to win the world cup, they did a very solid and intelligent championship. And of course they should thank Belgium for having eliminated Brazil. hahaha
I'm an ardent football fan. The players of the French national team used all the opportunities to achieve the goal. Croats played better. But to perform the tasks you need to use any moments. France has solved these issues 100%.

R

Richardszabo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I was fond of the Croatians,but I thought the French were more probable.I think both teams would have deserved the final victory.It was an exciting World Championship.

Shells

Shells

Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
That is sad to know there were deaths after France won the World Cup - turns a happy event into something very upsetting. Leaves a very large black mark.

Nelson1712

Nelson1712

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it was to be expected that the world cup would be won by France, its game was better than that of croatia, Croatia since facing Russia showed nothing

johnny tigre

johnny tigre

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Congratulations to France, well deserved victory.

S

step055

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To me, French team played better and they deserved it absolutely. Croatians fought like lions but not enough to win France

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
france

funny how france won again after 20 years huh? coincidence?

D

Das4ever

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
France deserved that they played good football. They performed as top class players. Love you France!