Formula 1 - Monaco Grand Prix.

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sunday May 27, 2018, international motor racing will have its eyes turned to the Monaco GP, where overtaking is almost impossible task, the circuit is streets in Monte Carlo.
Monaco is a small state city, situated in the south of france, only 2.02km², it is a sovereign state, being the 2nd smallest in the world, just behind the Vatican.
For this Sunday's Hamilton Grand Prix that frees the world championship with 95 points, says his car for this year is better and presents greater stability and believes in the victory.
But as everyone who accompanies the sport knows that Monaco is complicated, generally the races in Monaco end with many accidents and that the biggest winner of the streets of Monaco was the Brazilian Airton Senna, the greatest Brazilian idol in the sport that was never forgotten and still left a great legacy to future generations.

F

FailX21

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have to agree with what a lot of people are saying, it seems like RedBull cars are better suited for this track ! Toto Wolf said it himself, and FP1 and FP2 went clearly in that direction.

Ricciardo/Vertsappen/Vettel/Hamilton, in that order in both FP1 and FP2. If they finish in that order, it could make the championship closer, which would be really cool for the next races !!

As a RedBull enthusiast, I'm really looking for this !

bekel285

bekel285

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Monaco's always a good one to watch. If the red bulls are strong here it could make a good race (if they can avoid coliding with each other).

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In Monaco accidents occur more frequently, usually the slower cars usually win.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most beautifull track in my opinion... Really nice...

Shrops

Shrops

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes

I am looking forward to watching it.

Ahoy

Ahoy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nice win for RBR and Ricciardo :)

M

M13A13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Six tests. Two wins from Mercedes, two from Ferrari and now two from Red Bull. In the morning of Sunday, the Australian pilot Daniel Ricciardo dominated from end to end, overcame problems of power loss.

Y

yuroktexas84

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
F1

Grand Prix of Monaco-the track, which is very difficult to overtake, do not really like to watch this