Formula 1

M

maximmaxim

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is very strange that there is no branch about the royal race, but we will fix it! Today was the Chinese Grand Prix, and it was a terrible race for me. And honestly, I felt a flashback when judges from the USA and England gave a fine to Daniel Kvyatu for a racing incident. There was nothing in that race for this. This is what the policy of double standards means.
https://twitter.com/F1/status/1117339009787863042
And then another bunch of mistakes of his team, oh, what idiots, every time always the same thing.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
You'd fix that twitter link :rolleyes:

M

maximmaxim

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You'd fix that twitter link :rolleyes:
copy text and paste will take 5 seconds, no, I will not. I do not know how to do it differently.Previously, the formula was more interesting, even in the time of 2006, young Alonso, the last interesting championat for me is when Kimi became a champion and Alonso lost 1 point in the individual competition. What do you think about the new rules?

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
but what about the points for the fast lap

I guess it's good specially for teams/drivers who usually get nowhere near to podium because i believe this way that for small teams every (available) point is more crucial cause more points = more money :cool:

DrazaFFT

DrazaFFT

public static void
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
They give points for getting to the last lap?????

I'm sorry for intruding the thread but after reading this i can't make myself not to comment. adding this to the list of reasons why i don't watch formula any more.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
They give points for getting to the last lap?????

I'm sorry for intruding the thread but after reading this i can't make myself not to comment. adding this to the list of reasons why i don't watch formula any more.

I'm pretty sure you're confusing fast lap and last lap here.
From this season whoever gets fastest lap during the race will get 1p for it.
Imagine if they'd actually give out points for making it to the last lap then basically in every race probably 10-15+ drivers would get extra points for it and that's presumably why this isn't going to happen :cool:

n3rv

n3rv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I stopped watching about five or ten years ago

M

maximmaxim

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Who remembers the epic 2007 - when 4 riders fought for the title? when a cold man defeated m hamilton and alonso on the same team !! would return that formula.Kimi has 110 points in the standings. Alonso 109. Hemelton 109. The mass 94. and a super epic race in brazil, and a funny moment in it when alonso
Reno could not pass the entire race in 7th place and at the end of the race he showed his finger))))