Football transfer window

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1 week ago started winter transfer window.

It seems to me clubs have been spending too much to buy players, Van Dyck and Costa are not worth the money, that clubs paid for them.

top-10 this transfer window
eYLBioP.png

Site: transfermarkt.com

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
waiting for transfer of Alexis Sanchez in Man City

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Football

Barcelona and Real Madrid always lead those Tops, interesting publication!

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
VVD is worth the money, quality defender

costa is worth it too

sanchez will go in this window for 35m.....not worth it

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, most of the Irohs do not cost money.

Regarding this transfer window, I hope that my favorite team Shakhtar Donetsk will be strengthened by qualified performers. There are rumors that Henry Mkhitaryan, Alex Teixeira and Eugene Konoplyanka are able to move to Shakhtar. They are excellent players and I hope that one of them will really be in Shakhtar.

But unfortunately Fred can leave for Manchester City, and Bernad wants to see in Inter. With Azevedo already gone to Paok although he was not the main player.

On the account of Alexis Sanchez I read that Aresen Wenger is ready to let him go for good money. Recently Liverpool has already given to Coutinho for an incredible amount of compensation although I'm not sure that he plays better than Alexis Sanchez.

ebellari

ebellari

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
costa 66 millions???? that's crazy,
diego get always red cards and he got one in the 1st appearance with atletico madrid

E

Enthusiast

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sales of Neymar to PSG have caused a transfer boom in Europe, and most of the sold football players did not pay for the money they paid for.

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Incredible how Barcelona and Real Madrid invest so much money. Recently PSG invested a lot in Neymar. I think they did the wrong move. With that money they could bring like 3 top players. Will see how it goes.

AlfieAA

AlfieAA

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
why do man city/utd want to buy sanchez....he's old and not even that good....and a greedy man...300k a week...lol

his workrate is good...thats about it

Vladimir Smugly

Vladimir Smugly

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sales of Neymar to PSG have caused a transfer boom in Europe, and most of the sold football players did not pay for the money they paid for.
But if you gave a player like Coutinho 160 million euros ... I do not want to say that Coutinho is a bad player. But he is far from being a super star. And what then should be the price for players of the level of Messi and Ronaldo ?? Billion??? World has gone mad.:mad:

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it will be interesting to look at Koutinyyo in Barcelona. it will become possible it the superstar in such team. such players not enough (creative) and they will always be in the price. and here for what such money for the defender Van Dyck, I don't know. very disputable.

ulgromkii

ulgromkii

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
500 million for Neimar, what do you think will go to Real Madrid?

E

Edson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
those prices are crazy... I can't understand it. This world is only all about the money now

D

dirtypfk

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Football lost its meaning. how much would now be worth the Brazilian Ronaldo, Zidane ....

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Ross Barkley move may prove to be the best value of this transfer window.

N

ngk80

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is someting wrong in today transer market. I'm sure that if it possible to pay for one player 200M eur after fee years will see some of the bigest clubs bankrupt.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think that there will be large transfers. Сoutinho, having passed into Barcelona, I lost participation in a Champions League. I don't think that for example Sanchez from the Arsenal will pass somewhere till summer.
many players have an opportunity to prove to be in the World Cup. after it there will be a transfer boom.

TudorPithon

TudorPithon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I think coutinho is not worth the money, van Dijk is a great defender and diego costa a great foward for atletico but a little overstated

N

ngk80

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Will be very interesting if Real Madrid change Ronaldo, Benzema and Bale with Neymar, Eden Hazard and Levandovski!

deiwizzz

deiwizzz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Will be very interesting if Real Madrid change Ronaldo, Benzema and Bale with Neymar, Eden Hazard and Levandovski!
Not gonna happen with CR7 e is the icon of real madrid. They would lose tons of money if they would let him go. Marketing is more valuable than the player himself nowadays