football summer transfer window 2016 closed - TOP

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
a few hours before the transfer window closed!
This summer was a lot of loud transfers, below shows of the most expensive transfers summer
This transfer window was record for the most expensive transfer in history(€ 105 million -Pogba from Juventus to Manchester United)
Another record is that English clubs spent more billions pounds for transfers

What are you most absurd transfers this summer? For me it is Hulk, Higuain and Gundogan

GypyiAz.png

txudjKb.png

dvhzOti.png

Last edited:
M

max chong

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Manchester United has increased a lot this season! The apparent contender for the championship! And for Higuain seems to me a little overpaid!

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
English clubs spend a lot of money,this will be good football this season.
I think man utd give a too much money,but we will see can they take Premier league.

N

Neboja

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
English club spend so much money this summer

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in the English Premier League clubs earn more. often they play in the Europa League second composition giving priority to the Premier League. normaly they spend also longer

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the main thing is not the asquisition of Manchester United Pogba---Ibragimovic.

nelo80

nelo80

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
englsih club beat the record shopping players , i think this season is the best in some yers...

vali246

vali246

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't understand why man united paid so much for pogba,he's not that good of a player in my opinion

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Dynamics spending for transfers last 4 years in EPL

2e28IyT.png

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What makes you think Gundogan for £20 mil is absurd?
last season he had so many injury, that player has lost these qualities he had the previous years ... I think he will play not many time , only to replace other player in regular squad

although probably I'm wrong, eventually us will see

D

demongace1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i think that koscielny should go to real, i mean he cant really keep getting arsenal, since all players under wengers arm are really falling down,such as:sanchez.ozil

M

max chong

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It seems to me that the Hulk will popodaet in the main part! Only thing is that he is not playing in a really strong league attains previous form and lost his place in the national team

Michel_11

Michel_11

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Despite last season, by age and football I do not think Gameiro worth all this.

And David Luiz has an excellent agent. Very good now Marquinhos may have a sequence of games, he plays very well.

Sporting took Andre the Corinthians. I do not know if we have Portuguese friends in cardschat, but this was a bizarre contract, Andre is very bad player, only makes goal from inside the small area and unmarked.