Are football and poker compatible?

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love Football very much!And I love playing poker!Sometimes I miss interesting hands that would bring me a good result for the sake of scoring chances in football.I do not share these games and sometimes try to play poker while there are no football broadcasts.But all the fun begins for some reason in the evening and tournaments and football.What should I do?your opinion?I don't like to watch replays of matches because I know the result.

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also watch football only live. and also how you combine with the game. This does not bother me, although I may not be objective in assessing myself. In general, football does not bother me, besides, unfortunately, there are few interesting matches, they play in front of empty stands ...

S

souza155

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I find it totally compatible to watch a football game while playing a poker tournament.

jcxmendes

jcxmendes

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
for me a perfect combination I am passionate about football and more and more interested in poker!

HeshamTwix

HeshamTwix

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
EG
Chips
Well, i dont think that poker and football is related to each others but yeah i totally enjoy watching football while im playing poker

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.Yes, they are mate.I don´t have any problems playing poker and watching football at the same time.What´s more,I enjoy it.

georgel2384

georgel2384

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also like to watch a game when i play poker.

B

bruno1234poker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No way! This it is like the guy that put chess and boxe at the same place... It is a freak show.

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If the tournament in poker is not very important then it is compatible, and if the tournament is important then it is better to play poker)

36yankees

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I enjoy watching football while I play poker but I don’t do it all the time

davidkimtai89

davidkimtai89

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Football is king sport , That is a great passion for every people , So happy when be player on stadium , more exited to be an audiences following the match . Many football players are playing poker like Neymar , Ronaldo , Pique , Cr7 , Messi , They also are compatible with poker , Poker also similiar to football , in generally , after losing pot , feeling regretful , like miss out goals , as more playing as more experienced . These major is a great sport .

PokStorm

PokStorm

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The great thing about watching a game on TV is that all the good times are repeated in slow motion, so it's easy to be able to do both at the same time. ;)