Football is passion or business

DannyWhite

DannyWhite

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Aubameyang & Lewandowski...If you are Borussia fan Im sorry for you but this is great example... What is importent money or pasion supporters club history trophys ?!?Lewandowski played for Borussia till contract ends for100% Aubameyang choose money dont care contract or fans selfish player.

Should stay like this or FIFA have to do smth with this kind of players??
I think money in football are good but when its too much players go crazy and kids which follow them all learning bad behavior .

TudorPithon

TudorPithon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
for fans is passion, for the other side it s only business

M

martin17887

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Football has turned into a business, unfortunately for fans!

Vodnik2017

Vodnik2017

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Any sport can not live without finance (equipment, organization of training, holding tournaments, etc.).
And any sport turns into a business.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is happening in every league in the world,in every sport.It`s called free agency,,,without it,teams don`t pay players what they`re worth.:confused: What if your son played for a team? And he was the best,,,but his team only paid him pennies? Or should he be able to leave and get paid the maximum? The $$$ is there,if the players don`t take it,it goes into the owners pockets,,,,;)

B

BART777

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't see anything bad that our favourite sport profitable, means will long live and please us. the television rights for display of soccer in the best leagues of Europe rise in price every year, revenues of clubs and the salary of players respectively grow.
as for a question of Obomiyange, Lewandowski and other players, they too once passed from poorer clubs into Borussia, and too with salary increase. I think that then you treated it normally.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I do not understand why the players get such a lot of money. Can anybody tell me?

Tulipaneiro

Tulipaneiro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not understand why the players get such a lot of money. Can anybody tell me?

Because they are famous and every good team want them. Big cash encourage them to stay in the club. Also they are sponsored, participate in advertising. They are like celebrities

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that passion and money all together

E

Enthusiast

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For some it is a passion for other big money

KozakAlex

KozakAlex

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not all players are eager for money. Once Luis Suárez refused a big salary in Shakhtar Donetsk, because he considered the Ukrainian championship not attractive for the continuation of his career. He dreamed of playing in the best championships for the strongest teams. And now he plays for Barcelona and probably gets a salary more than he was once offered in Shakhtar.

S

Salavat Kozhakhmetov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
now football has turned into a business

Max Diver

Max Diver

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It has to be both. Its a passion for a lot of people. But it has to be a good business, otherwise will be no Football...
When kids they play for passion, after became a PRO mostly play for business and self promotion.

Vilgeoforc

Vilgeoforc

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fees and transfers in football and hockey are inflated when compared with other sports, such as biathlon.

escurimX

escurimX

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
today football is a lucrative way to make lots of money

ssi8

ssi8

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My opinion is that football is still more of a business than just a game, as being the most popular sport in the world, it is not possible at the moment, not to be an attractive place for businessmen and businessmen. For example, that very rarely a team of medium and low rank, can beat the grandees, and if this happens, the team of middle or lower rank reaches the haste in a certain tournament, then by the next season, this team takes 2-4 key players, because of tempting offers of other super clubs. I believe that football is, and will remain primarily a business, as there are huge amounts of money circulating

invisible10

invisible10

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for players and managers is business with the exception of some for fans is pure passion

T

TpaEnforcement

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
football is passion for the fans. business in advertising , for the owners and players as well as the agents.

Andrei Korolev

Andrei Korolev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sport should remain a sport and business...

CylleP

CylleP

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
unfortunately, now it is more business. =(

ChrisDavidson

ChrisDavidson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everyone has their own opinion ! I think that football is both business and passion. Everywhere there is money and this is normal!

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The truth is that football is only passion for us fans and lovers of the sport. On the other side is business and lots of money involved.

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
always has been and will continue to be