Football news

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pirlo sign for NYork,for 18 months,Juventus agree deal.
Roma's Andrea Betolacci sigh for Milan.

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Frank Lampard have identical IQ like Albert Einstein and he is !50.
This is other geniuses from football:
Shaka Hislop,Denis Bergkamp,Arsen Wenger,Ian Douvi,Sokrates,Glen Johnson.

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Stéphane Mbia sign for Trabzonspor.
Marseille’s highly-rated midfielder Giannelli Imbula sign for Porto on a five-year contract.

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
After 11 season for Chelsea,Petr Cech sign for Arsenal.

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Benoît Assou-Ekotto sign for Saint Etienne.
Nathaniel Clyne move to Liverpool for 12.5m.

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Southampton fired Osvaldo.
Sanderland sign Sebastian Coates for 3m.

kasper447

kasper447

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that terminated for accounting reasons, if performed in Europe, the need to comply with the requirements of PZPN UEFA. Until Southampton trade surplus players and high profit, so they can afford the additional loss is approximately 6.5 million pounds, half of the sum of its mandatory transfer. And it is better to suffer now, than to leave for later.
There is still essential to any agreement the parties reached on wages, it is likely that Oswaldo which 29 (and if the "return" of football, you should do it right now) could refuse compensation to obtain the status of a free agent and have a better control in the choice of next club.

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that terminated for accounting reasons, if performed in Europe, the need to comply with the requirements of PZPN UEFA. Until Southampton trade surplus players and high profit, so they can afford the additional loss is approximately 6.5 million pounds, half of the sum of its mandatory transfer. And it is better to suffer now, than to leave for later.
There is still essential to any agreement the parties reached on wages, it is likely that Oswaldo which 29 (and if the "return" of football, you should do it right now) could refuse compensation to obtain the status of a free agent and have a better control in the choice of next club.

Yes you are right,he is problematic player.

el_magiciann

el_magiciann

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Interesting thread, i'll keep an eye on it :)

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ricardo Carvalho extends contract with Monaco for 1 year.
Luiz Adriano sign for Milan.
SC Braga have new coach,it is Paulo Fonseca.

kasper447

kasper447

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Forward "Monaco" Radamel Falcao, who spoke last season in the "Manchester United" on loan to continue his career in the "Chelsea", informs an official site of the London club.

"Aristocrats" agreed with "Monaco" Colombian lease for the entire upcoming season.

Last season, Falcao spent 26 matches in the Premier League and scored four goals.

Marcwantstowin

Marcwantstowin

Member of the T.S.T
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Forward "Monaco" Radamel Falcao, who spoke last season in the "Manchester United" on loan to continue his career in the "Chelsea", informs an official site of the London club.

"Aristocrats" agreed with "Monaco" Colombian lease for the entire upcoming season.

Last season, Falcao spent 26 matches in the Premier League and scored four goals.

If anyone can get goals from Falcao, then Mourinho will. He will not put up with any sulking. Or he will be back to Monaco as quick as!! :D:D:D

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oliver Kahn is only goalkeeper in history who won award for best football player on World Cup.Germany take 2. place that year(2002) and Brasil was champion.

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Since he arrived in Barcelona, Javier Mascherano scored five goals. All five goals he score in own goal.

supanaz

supanaz

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think Petr Cech help Arsenal win EPL in this year

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Major League Soccer (MLS) this season:
- Gerrard
- Lampard
- Kaká
- Villa
- Pirlo
Legends of the game!

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sterling has told Liverpool he wants to be omitted from their pre-season tour as he looks to force through a move to City.

27DaNutz

27DaNutz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sterling has told Liverpool he wants to be omitted from their pre-season tour as he looks to force through a move to City.

Yes apparently he has phoned in "SICK" so he does not have to take part in the tour.. the sooner liverpool sell him the better.. the disrespect this kid has is unbelievable

Marcwantstowin

Marcwantstowin

Member of the T.S.T
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Yes apparently he has phoned in "SICK" so he does not have to take part in the tour.. the sooner liverpool sell him the better.. the disrespect this kid has is unbelievable

Totally agree with you DaNutz......kid thinks he is bigger than the club, I hope he learns the hard way and ends up no-where!! If I was Liverpool I'd sack him for the remainder of his contract ~ There is also something about him, don't know what it is but I never really rated him.........we'll see.

Gl to your teams this coming season...me I'm a Yiddo so we need to sign a defense for next season..........Started today with the kid on loan at Southampton, last season from Athletico Madrid.

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Totally agree with you DaNutz......kid thinks he is bigger than the club, I hope he learns the hard way and ends up no-where!! If I was Liverpool I'd sack him for the remainder of his contract ~ There is also something about him, don't know what it is but I never really rated him.........we'll see.

Gl to your teams this coming season...me I'm a Yiddo so we need to sign a defense for next season..........Started today with the kid on loan at Southampton, last season from Athletico Madrid.

After asking not to be selected for their tour, Liverpool FC fans have posted Raheem Sterling's number on social media and the abuse has followed suit.

Carvajal and Mexes prolonged contracts with their teams(R.Madrid,Milan).
Cardiff loan Sammy Ameobi.
Atletico Madrid sign Luciano Vietto on 6 year.He is 21 year old and coming from Villarreal.

27DaNutz

27DaNutz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well im unsure if this is just a rumor but apparently real madrid want to sign zlatan ibrahimovic?

Now that would be some signing for real madrid if they can land him :eek:

alexison353

alexison353

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Paul warrior in Flemish.

is that Paul warrior will achieve lift the Flemish?