Football Manager

arbahool

arbahool

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone here plays Football Manager? :) Im playing since 2010.We can discuss tactics,wonderkinds,etc. here :)

garfield89

garfield89

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well you reminded me of that game, the last version I played was 2008, I could take off to see how it all works now, I guess the difference is huge

arbahool

arbahool

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well you reminded me of that game, the last version I played was 2008, I could take off to see how it all works now, I guess the difference is huge

yeah,big differences.You can watch your team in 3D mode (but still can watch them as dots :)), a lot more tactical options,transfer options.All in all it gets better and realistic with newer versions.It might take a little while to get used to new interface. :D

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I play FM 2014. I have been playing the football manager games for years, before FM I played SM until they stopped the editor option so I switched to FM :)

arbahool

arbahool

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play FM 2014. I have been playing the football manager games for years, before FM I played SM until they stopped the editor option so I switched to FM :)

Its not fun when you are using editor :p Then It doesnt make sense for me playing that game

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Its not fun when you are using editor :p Then It doesnt make sense for me playing that game

LOL I don't use the editor to improve players stats... I update all the teams every season. It takes a hell of a long time but I am a mentalist :D

arbahool

arbahool

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LOL I don't use the editor to improve players stats... I update all the teams every season. It takes a hell of a long time but I am a mentalist :D

aaah that :) Well you have easier way to do that-->just download update :D

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
aaah that :) Well you have easier way to do that-->just download update :D

There is no download for updating teams with new signings and stuff like that. I went on their website and no such download exists.

hatemandos

hatemandos

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play in Pro evolution is the last not a very good FIFA is better)

acidburnfx

acidburnfx

Senior apprentice
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Well, only Elifoot! :D Basically is a very simple game and light, but also strategic and fun.

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
hmm I dont know,I was always downloading this update for transfers and It worked :/
https://www.facebook.com/LFCMarshallTransferUpdate/

Just checked that out, he does what I do and lets people download his update. He isn't updating now as he doesn't have time to do it now. I noticed he was updating FM15 so it wouldn't work for me as I am FM14. I don't mind doing it myself anyway :)

Sale86_ns

Sale86_ns

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have not played at least 10 years old and I miss FM

blackdevil724

blackdevil724

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I am playing it every year...i recomend Lukaku, he is great and prety cheap!! Also Hovedes, central defendef from Schalke

Z

zkel1980

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not got my PS4 yet, but, will have it soon and will defo be looking to get one of these games. Always loved them.

blackdevil724

blackdevil724

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Not got my PS4 yet, but, will have it soon and will defo be looking to get one of these games. Always loved them.

This is game for computer, no grafic needed it is just menager..